VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Sweet Neighbors [v0.12] [Pandelo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HighRon

If you start playing this game, the lack of updates and the short amount of gameplay they offer will leave you wanting more. This is one of my most favorite games. I wish the updates provided more playtime.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BannedAccount6543

Super renders and lots of them for different scenes and facial expressions. Clever clear writing in good english. Renpy works well and no bugs encountered so far (0.4). The slow courtship of the mother and gentle mind games with the daughter to bring her to full corruption level work really well. I also like the innocent naivety of the daughter. Mom and daughter are also quite beautiful so hats off for choosing these two models. Will keep watching this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mirewen

good game.
    nice artwork. especially the facial expressions are well done.
    nice to see animations. storyline is also interesting.
    promising game.
    Depending on how deep the dev will go with this story, different girls and such, it could even be one of the better games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

VEL

There isn't a lot of content (v0.0.3 as of writing this review), but the pacing (slow-building romance) is good, the writing is mostly good (some inner dialogue seems overly "girly"), and the 3D models are very attractive. So far, the game is fairly linear, but based on certain insight of the game values when making certain choices, they should affect parts of the story as more content is released.

Also, the daughter completely steals the show in this one so far which I am perfectly fine with. Call it a matter of personal taste, but there's nothing hotter to me than getting a naive and young blossoming woman to fall for you as you help her grow into herself more by letting her become dependent on you.

If you're a fan of erotica, the way this story currently seems to be headed should allow for a lot of steamy scenarios given that you're dating the mother and have just hired her daughter to be your secretary (as of v0.0.3). The creator also introduced the daughter's more outgoing friend who's also very attractive, so it stands to show that he's also making an effort to expand upon opportunities and encounters beyond the main duo cast of heroines.

I haven't been keeping up with this game since the beginning, so I haven't the slightest idea about the the release schedule, but I am certainly looking forward to future updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

iamamannow

First of all has wonderful promise for the future. Characters are awesome and the game universe can be expanded. Posting my review here, I hope padelo the game developer gets support to see it out!
    Gameplay 7/10
    Visuals 9/10
    The oomph factor 10/10
    Character design 10/10
    Well having said that there are no big or branching choices that affect the game as of now. Would be good to see if the guy adds a point system in the future.