Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Has the developer ever made a post what is happening right now ?? if he is pausing the pledge every month then he is still their..

Patrickcsc

Mar 14, 2019
This what I hate the most... Abandoned while I had played n enjoyed the most of it... Please completed the project n be more responsible in future....

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Thats why many others dont pay for those game and instead pirate them . Imagine paying for 1 year , monthly 20 usd and then the game goes abandoned. Never again will i pay for unfinished games , let the devs who struggle be rewarded and the ones who abandone get NOTHING.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
In fairness every deadbeat dev uses the 'sick and dying relative' excuse. Or the 'I'm in the hospital' excuse.

Don't get me wrong. I do believe THIS one is genuine. This dev was pretty reliable and consistant and I don't think a reliable dev bails out in the 11th hour if the tragedy ain't legit.

I just understand why some people would be skeptical.

Reactions: Jarul and apollo32

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
In fairness every deadbeat dev uses the 'sick and dying relative' excuse. Or the 'I'm in the hospital' excuse.

Don't get me wrong. I do believe THIS one is genuine. This dev was pretty reliable and consistant and I don't think a reliable dev bails out in the 11th hour if the tragedy ain't legit.

At the end of the day, Pandelo doesn't owe players anything. He's pausing his Patreon every month. Some people might be skeptical? Who cares...

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017

Imagine being skeptical about someones family member falling sick, that's a big OOF

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thats why many others dont pay for those game and instead pirate them . Imagine paying for 1 year , monthly 20 usd and then the game goes abandoned. Never again will i pay for unfinished games , let the devs who struggle be rewarded and the ones who abandone get NOTHING.
90% of the AAA games/if not even 99%/ are not finished on release.And that is intentional.That doesn't stop millions of people to buy them.

Well,obviously every human on this planet get sick.So nothing suspicious here.
Let the first person that never get sick for 30+ years throw the first stone.

Dec 15, 2017
At the end of the day, Pandelo doesn't owe players anything. He's pausing his Patreon every month. Some people might be skeptical? Who cares...
Yep, as long as he keeps pausing he can keep his silence until things get worked out. I mean the dead silence is admittedly frustrating, but I am not getting charged, so it's ok. But, if the payments stop getting paused, then he owes us an explanation, especially if there is still dead silence. Because regardless how someone spins it (i.e.-donation, support, etc.), we are a consumer paying for his service.

Dec 15, 2017
Imagine being skeptical about someones family member falling sick, that's a big OOF
The unfortunate thing is that there are people who do this. I remember in college there were several people who lied about one of their family members either getting sick or worse dying just to get more time on an assignment or to move the date of a test, because they did not prepare enough for it. I remember one girl in particular had all 4 of her grandparents die in one semester, each one when we were about to take a test or when a big paper was due, which was very convenient for her. All I am saying is that either her family suffered some horrible tragedies that semester or she was lying through her teeth. I am going to lean towards the latter. What is real unfortunate is that it actually worked and she got extra time each one "died". So, I completely understand the skepticism when a dev says this, mind you not this one in particular. I do actually believe Pandelo had a true family tragedy, which I hate and I wish him and his family all the best.

Reactions: TheCrimsonRevenger

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
While many criticize ... I will leave one more positive comment!

Pandelo, bring back the series that all of us, good players and supporters, want to see finished !!

I hope everything has been resolved with your family problem! :cool:(y)

"I still have hope!"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
90% of the AAA games/if not even 99%/ are not finished on release.And that is intentional.That doesn't stop millions of people to buy them.

Well,obviously every human on this planet get sick.So nothing suspicious here.
Let the first person that never get sick for 30+ years throw the first stone.
Funny, I'm actually getting closer and closer to that milestone, it's been almost 23 years the last time I was ill, haha, but I'm sure that one day when I do get ill again, I get real ill, all 23 years worth if unlucky :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Funny, I'm actually getting closer and closer to that milestone, it's been almost 23 years the last time I was ill, haha, but I'm sure that one day when I do get ill again, I get real ill, all 23 years worth if unlucky :p
I hope you don't get ill.Not funny at all,trust me.Especialy when the ambulance is for you.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope you don't get ill.Not funny at all,trust me.Especialy when the ambulance is for you.
Yeah I know, I didn't mean that like it's ha-ha funny, like something you should laugh about, so far I've just been very lucky :)

Reactions: armion82
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes