HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Damn, I loaded up the game for old times sake to find I lost my saves. This game could've really used a gallery :(

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I actually think the chances are pretty good. Pandelo was pretty good in terms of Updates and delivery of the game.
It might just still take a long time for him to get into the right headspace to be motivated enough to work on this.
Priorities changes significantly when an event such as this happens to someone.

So it might still take a very long time for him to see this project move up on his priority list. At the moment I think it's not high on his list.

We just need to be patient, I think the dev will come back to this eventually.
I'm cleaning out my games folder, but I think I will keep this one on the off chance you are right about him eventually continuing it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I actually think the chances are pretty good. Pandelo was pretty good in terms of Updates and delivery of the game.
It might just still take a long time for him to get into the right headspace to be motivated enough to work on this.
Priorities changes significantly when an event such as this happens to someone.

So it might still take a very long time for him to see this project move up on his priority list. At the moment I think it's not high on his list.

We just need to be patient, I think the dev will come back to this eventually.

I really don't think so.
Let's be honest here, even if the worst happened, after a whole year he could have given at least a sign of life.
Just something like, "the game is still on hold, need to sort myself out, but I will/might return to it in the end."
That he hasn't given any sign of life for a whole year, probably means he has shelved the game for good.

Not that I want that to happen, but let's be realistic and not build up false hopes.

Reactions: KingFap

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I really don't think so.
Let's be honest here, even if the worst happened, after a whole year he could have given at least a sign of life.
Just something like, "the game is still on hold, need to sort myself out, but I will/might return to it in the end."
That he hasn't given any sign of life for a whole year, probably means he has shelved the game for good.

Not that I want that to happen, but let's be realistic and not build up false hopes.
Possible, But he is still pausing his Patreon monthly from what I read on here. That means he is not yet sure himself.
I wont bet my house on him returning and finishing the game, but I still think there is a relative good chance that it will happen.

He is could be making around $2500 pm on top of his normal salary, so I would think that at some future date he might reconsider working on the project again. Not holding my breath, but it is still possible. Timewise...who knows.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
This dev is really decent and keeps pausing his payments every month, which is extremely noble in this day and age, what with leeches everywhere. Tons of respect to the Dev, and good wishes for whatever he's going through, hope he gets through it unscathed and comes out stronger for it. Hope to see him resume work very soon! Best of luck!!!

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
This dev is really decent and keeps pausing his payments every month, which is extremely noble in this day and age, what with leeches everywhere. Tons of respect to the Dev, and good wishes for whatever he's going through, hope he gets through it unscathed and comes out stronger for it. Hope to see him resume work very soon! Best of luck!!!
I literally just checked the patreon to see that they still (theoretically) would getr $2500+ a month, which I was gonna be seething about until I remembered that he did pause contributions.

I ended my patronage just because I've kinda given up hope, but if the game ever makes a return, I'll definitely be first in line to re-subscribe

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes