HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I like the way you think. The wait now becomes even more difficult...
Yes..

I am very fond of this game. It was the first I played before knowing this website. Then, I discovered F95 and a magical universe is opened before my eyes.

When Pandelo shows up and decides what he's going to do with the game ... we'll see ..

Meanwhile I think the wait now is much more bearable. The new game developers are doing a great job, giving us real jewels: High Life, Become a rockstar, The Visit, JOHN, etc. and the new games of Dr PinkCake and LewdLab. The level is very high ... and keep it that way !!

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Yes..

I am very fond of this game. It was the first I played before knowing this website. Then, I discovered F95 and a magical universe is opened before my eyes.

When Pandelo shows up and decides what he's going to do with the game ... we'll see ..

Meanwhile I think the wait now is much more bearable. The new game developers are doing a great job, giving us real jewels: High Life, Become a rockstar, The Visit, JOHN, etc. and the new games of Dr PinkCake and LewdLab. The level is very high ... and keep it that way !!
I have my doubts regarding the "magical universe" thing... Well, I guess the feeling isn't far from that. But yeah, DmD, BB, and MSN where the best gateway drugs I could've chosen xD

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hope this was just someone misunderstanding a post. I don't want to think of the worst, but considering how much time has passed without any update, or rather any news at all, it does seem pretty bleak.

Also hope we'll get some sign of life from Pandelo sometime in the near future.

Reactions: Synnerai

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I also hope this was someone misunderstanding posts like we had with the cancer/heart attack confusion a few pages back. It at least seems so, so let's hope it is so.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
How often have you known games that are put on hold get update news?

As soon as it's taken off hold, we'll have news, until then we're waiting to find out how the devs doing.
I did not know it was suspended, thank you for the information.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Personally can't imagine he'll be able to work on it for the foreseeable future if that news is accurate, especially given the story arch of the game. Going to assume its correct since he's obviously not doing it for money given Patreon is frozen(kudos) plus had a week to shut down the rumors, and offer my deepest condolences to Pandelo and his family. Take your time and don't rush it, your customers will still be around given the high quality of your work.

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
is there coming a new update for this game it's been so along time ago :p

How is it with your mother, she has already recovered.family 1st place than the game hopefully you come up with good news

thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there coming a new update for this game it's been so along time ago :p
Like the thread title says it's on hold, look up a few posts to Hones's commnent for a link to the last official news we've gotten (and the reason).

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is no confirmation that Pandelo's mom has died, just someone possibly misinterpreting a post. Also, calling someone names over it is not reflective of the compassion best offered to Pandelo and, by extension, tolerance to fellow, possibly uninformed, posters.

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Good statement there in your post, Ignatz !

Alas, in a little over a few weeks from now, it will have been three months since
we've last heard from Pandelo, his last post on Patreon pertaining to this calamitously
grievous development in his life.

I have a question that I would like to address to the moderator of this thread : what are
the intentions of F95zone on the matter ?

Is the ''On Hold'' descriptive considered as a deferred period which, upon conclusion,
has the same effect as the ''Abandoned'' one ?

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
i think the next update will not come before the april
1 of his discord supports answer me and say that:
pandelo has paused his campaign. patrons will not be charged from march 1st,2019. all billing will resume on april 1st, 2019

that what he say in a massage after asking

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes