• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I do not want to insult, but for 4455$ pledge on Patreon per month there should be a new update NOW !
waiting for over 2 months now
If you didn't want to insult you might have chosen to offer @Pandelo some kind words instead of bitching that he took time off to be with his sick mother. I say let him take as much time as he needs, no game or amount of money should be more important than a parent and if you think diffrently I feel sorry for any family you have.

Reactions: Trojaner

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I APOLOGIZE !!!!

i missed that information and i feel awefully sorry now
(SHIT)....
... dont have words as once more to say SORRY :cry:

EDIT:
YES - i did not pay attention to rule #1: ALWAYS check twice, before posting - sorry again

EDIT2: i also added (edit) my op

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Lol I know this was meant in jest, but very close one of the most well known verses in the bible.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Or, in other well known words, Becky 3:16 says, "I'm gonna kick your Lass." :LOL:

Reactions: CandyMan29

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I do not want to insult, but for 4455$ pledge on Patreon per month there should be a new update NOW !
waiting for over 2 months now

EDIT:
after getting the information i missed because of my own carelessness this post is VOID, and i am sorry about it!
my condulence to Pandelo and i wish all will get well as most and as soon as possible!

I dont want to change this original post because i dont mind everybody to see my bad mistake and i hope i am not the only one who is learning once more time: FIRST check twice BEFORE you post something!
It takes a man to own up to his mistakes..

Nice one :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there Mega link CG files?
There were some from march but the link is dead, you can search a thread for things like cg using the site search bar up top (pick this thread in the drop down menu).

There is to extract the CG yourself if no one else doe it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You may have your games mixed up...there is no statement from Pandelo about January 2nd through 6th.

Reactions: RainMan92

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Maybe the update will be released few days later .
It won't take too long for pandelo ,will it?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes