SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
Great update! I noticed a couple of things the proofreader missed, but they have been mentioned above. Keep up the good work!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Fuuck! I'm always devastated when I finish the episode- I can't stand the limbo between updates. This is just too good.

So uh, I guess I should comment with a "brief" review.

Once again, this developer has blown my socks off with the update. In my opinion, it was much stronger than the last update and the story progression/lewd content/direction was amazing. As someone who plays a ton of adult games from this website, I have become somewhat desensitized to the "erotic content" to a point where I just play the games for fun and don't really get aroused by them anymore.

But that is not the case in this game. Something about the dynamic between mother-daughter, the fact that the daughter has become such a slut for the MC, it never fails to turn me on which is honestly saying something.

This game has gone from being 4th/5th in my list of favorites (mostly due to being short when I started playing it) to my absolute number one favorite. Everything about this game has me hooked. The girls are insanely hot, I love the sneaking around and deception, and it's such a fun and immersive story.

Please, give us an early Christmas present and crank out that next episode, devs! You guys are my favs.

I'm serious btw. All I want for Christmas is like 2 full hours of this game.

Previous saves don't work, might want to disclose that in the changelog.
Previous saves worked perfectly for me, loaded right up and continued with no issues whatsoever. Are you doing something weird like copy/pasting old saves into the new saves folder or something? If so, you don't need to. Just download the new version- don't overwrite the old version or merge anything- and open the game/click "Load." That's it. Also, you can't start from the ending screen where it advertises his Patreon page from the previous release. You have to start just before that.

If that doesn't work then it might have something to do with choices you've made, in which case I can't really help you.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I personally didn't like this update at all when considering the time dev took for it. It is quite short and updates are repeating themselves. Sex scenes are happening between Mom and MC. Teasings are happening between D and MC and Mom is always about to catch them in action but somehow she cannot. At least, she suspects...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The weakest update but not in a bad way. Writing and drama continues to do well, it just seemed a much shorter update than usual, in terms of content anyway.

Perhaps more of a setup update than anything else.

Reactions: blahblah25

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I couldn't get past the intro pizza delivery scene.... The dialogue is super bland, character interaction is childish and the main character is supposedly an older guy but he acts and thinks like a damn kid going through puberty. The stupid bad end choices were the icing on the cake.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
This update showed us that they are working on a big update for the neighbors. Something big will happen in the next update, I guess.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Not sure why some didnt like the update.. I liked it.. and honestly "Any update is a good update" in my book.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I personally didn't like this update at all when considering the time dev took for it. It is quite short and updates are repeating themselves. Sex scenes are happening between Mom and MC. Teasings are happening between D and MC and Mom is always about to catch them in action but somehow she cannot. At least, she suspects...
I agree that it took a very long time, but if I'm not mistaken the developers announced taking a break. So, I don't think they spent the entirety of that time working on an update. Viewing this as just a regular old update, I think it was very solid. Also, what's wrong with having multiple sex scenes? There's a balance between "too much" and "just downright cockteasing" and this game seems to get it just right. It continues to reward us for our patience in the first half with solid sexual content, a building sexual relationship with the daughter, and an established yet escalating sexual relationship with the mother (slowly exploring new, different kinks, etc). As for the mom not catching them in action-- this is clearly explained as the story progresses, and she seems to get closer and closer, which is important for building tension. This is part of the "risque/cheating" kink that this game explores heavily.

Perhaps the problem was just that you were expecting more because of the large gap between releases? Either way, I just can't agree with you here, but I get where you're coming from I suppose.

I couldn't get past the intro pizza delivery scene.... The dialogue is super bland, character interaction is childish and the main character is supposedly an older guy but he acts and thinks like a damn kid going through puberty. The stupid bad end choices were the icing on the cake.
Bad end choices? Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Reactions: M! and WICKEDp4th

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Really Nice update As usual, One of the Games that i don't mind replaying from Scratch! 10/10.
Pandelo knows how to give good Update! :cool:

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes