mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah!! New update! For a week I did not find anything interesting to play on this page.. almost a week without a good play. Thanks for changing that! I will download it ASAP

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If anyone posts spoilers here I will hunt you down and lick your nostrils.

Edit: also pls post mac version if possible thank you very much.
Blatant MSN spoilers in the open because I'm just that cruel:

1) you play as a MALE character.
2) as of last update you only have 2 neighbors (both female)
3) there is sex in this game.

Bwa ha ha ha ha…

TY to all who have been involved in getting us this update. Also a HUGE TY to our WONDERFUL and TALENTED Dev for the game. :)

Just some thoughts.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Compressed PC Version:

Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 1.25GB, compressed version is 485MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sweet Neighbors v0.10 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows (485MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thread-bans to repeat offenders for not using spoilers going forward.

Game just dropped a couple hours ago; most of our members haven't had a chance to play this game yet.

Please extend them the courtesy of not giving away plot points or other details about this update without using spoiler tags. Thanks
Please use this:
Code:
[Spoiler]
Holy shit @klx hates futa vampires? Plot-Twist!!!!
[/Spoiler]
To do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This was a gorgeous update. Pandelo did not mislead when he said it was packed with renders and content.

There's a little something for everyone in this one (no, I ain't gonna be spilling any beans).

I think the story has progressed nicely, both in pace and in the side character developments.

And, it appears there may finally be...nope, I can't even say that, too much of a giveaway.

I'm a happy supporter of Pandelo and really, by now, I think he's shown enough for everyone to throw even a little bit at him.

It's a cliche, I know, but I'm already looking forward to the next update!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Thread-bans to repeat offenders for not using spoilers going forward.

Game just dropped a couple hours ago; most of our members haven't had a chance to play this game yet.

Please extend them the courtesy of not giving away plot points or other details about this update. Thanks​
I did not think I had anything in my post that was a spoiler, the line I pointed out was from an older version. If there was a spoiler then I apologize.:)

Reactions: bas
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes