Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...i'm really really sorry for your loss, @Pandelo! A virtual hug... and don't worry about the release date, i suppose they can wait some more days...

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
My condolences as well. Take your time, the polite people will begin pestering you for updates next week and not before ;)

Reactions: fluus

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Here, from Discord, now be patient...

Hey guys :) First: Thank you so for your concern and all the kind words! I got so many kind messages, thanks to all of you! :)

About the progress: I'm working right now on the upcoming version, and will work on it in the next hours. Tomorrow I'll send the Beta version out to @Team. I still have to render and polish ~60 images. This will take around 25-30 hours I guess. In parallel the proofreading has to be done from @Team (I can't give you an exact time for this. They always have the time they need for proofreading and testing ;) Finally implementing the adjustments from my proofreaders and final testing doesn't take much time. (1-2 hours)

I also went a bit over the top and now the new version will have ~750 new images :) The new version will definitaly come out in the next days!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@Ignatz TY for the information. Please take any time you need for real life. You have shared the wonderful gift of the Sweet Neighbors with us and we can wait for a while to get more (I WILL be impatient quietly). :)

Just a thought, and take care of yourself.

Reactions: fluus and Centurion
May 18, 2018
Here, from Discord, now be patient...

Hey guys :) First: Thank you so for your concern and all the kind words! I got so many kind messages, thanks to all of you! :)

About the progress: I'm working right now on the upcoming version, and will work on it in the next hours. Tomorrow I'll send the Beta version out to @Team. I still have to render and polish ~60 images. This will take around 25-30 hours I guess. In parallel the proofreading has to be done from @Team (I can't give you an exact time for this. They always have the time they need for proofreading and testing ;) Finally implementing the adjustments from my proofreaders and final testing doesn't take much time. (1-2 hours)

I also went a bit over the top and now the new version will have ~750 new images :) The new version will definitaly come out in the next days!
750 new renders,just wow,well take youre time pandelo,and condolence to you.

Reactions: John573

derpina1111

Apr 12, 2018
this looks fantastic, about to start playing v .0.0.0.0.0.0.0.9.2.1.7.5
haha just kidding.. but seriously i will be also looking forward to what seems like it will be a sizeable update

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I have a hard time believing how much work is being done given the circumstances...
Tip to the hat Pandelo

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
any Compressed verison?
There isn't yet. But the file's weight is due to image number, not really to quality (I think). The latter has been improving release after release, but it is not so insane that you must have a decent PC in order to run heavy, well-detailed animations. You could reduce the quality, but the outcome wouldn't be considerably lighter (again, that's what I think) only because of that, and -of course- renders wouldn't look so good.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Of course, according to the last update, he's got 700+ renders in this release alone coming up. Yowser!

Reactions: TheGoldenRim

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Happy to oblige. My support lines are open.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Just hold the line till end of the week with your pipes in your holsters and everything's going to be fine lads, we're all gonna make it

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes