armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In case there was still interest in seeing "Grab Life By The Balls":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems this Jessica doesn't want to be way too behind the other Jessica in Babysitter:)
Release got pushed back to next week
There is a big chance for release same day as DoD 12.Don't forget there will be 2 release for DoD next week.Elite Wednesday and normal release Saturday.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's not Jessica, that's our beloved secretary Margaret!

astre5776

May 1, 2018
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis toujours à la recherche de personnes désirant aider à la traduction. J'ai notamment besoin de personnes relisant le texte car traduire et relire soi-même est compliqué et surtout totalement impartiale. C'est pourquoi, si vous souhaitez ce jeu en français merci de me contacter.

La version fr est en cours de développement.
Salut, je suis disponible pour la relecture ou l'aide à la traduction si tu recherches toujours du monde.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
The Mega links for the game and walkthrough seem to be down, is it better to wait for the next release of the game. Which form my understanding is sometime next week?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis toujours à la recherche de personnes désirant aider à la traduction. J'ai notamment besoin de personnes relisant le texte car traduire et relire soi-même est compliqué et surtout totalement impartiale. C'est pourquoi, si vous souhaitez ce jeu en français merci de me contacter.

#############

Good morning, everyone,

I am always looking for people to help with translation. I particularly need people to proofread the text because translating and proofreading oneself is complicated and above all totally impartial. That's why, if you want this game in french please contact me.

Version fr is in progress
Hmmm. Do you work for Pandelo ? I'm french and my level in english is let's say... intermediate. Catch you in pm if you're interested.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Bonjour à tous,

Hi from Belgium but my first language is french so if you need some help i'm also available my friend ;)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The updates are tiny but well done when they do arrive. There's a lot of other great games out there to enjoy until V10 arrives, and its not like I'd ever pay for it.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes