val

Apr 26, 2017

guys i found a link,i didn't played it yet.but i will give a try...
MY SWEET NEIGHBORS V.0.0.9.1 for PC / Windows / MacOS / Linux /android

Reactions: Trojaner

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, one time ;) :

1. The bug with the missing animations on Day 2 (for example Jessica plays finding Nemo on the tanbed)
is already fixed! (see post from Sunday on Patreon)

2. If someone can't see any animations, try to install the "K-Lite Codec Pack".

3. I'm trying to fix the the disappearance of the Love/Friend Points in the next days (thx again to Passion3D for the help :) ) After that, I hope you can scroll the hell out of your Mousewheel, without the Points disappear. ;)
You Rock Pandelo!

Reactions: Trojaner

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Whenever I complete these steps:
Now to enable Console Commands

1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
    • You can open 00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T)
    • Example..... config.console = True
  4. Save file
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)
so that I have access to console cheats (Not sure how to access otherwise as I've never really messed with this stuff before), the game shows this error:
upload_2018-4-25_13-21-19.png
Then I try to change it back to default (False) and the same error pops up but says False instead of True.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@Pandelo
I've been having a problem with the 0.8 version on Android. Sometimes when I open it up, I lose the Menu/Skip/Back options on the bottom. Also, the Love/Friendship points disappear. The portraits are still there, but the numbers are gone. So far, I've just reloaded the apk and that works, for awhile, but I'm a few days in and not looking forward to restarting. Not sure if this problem has been brought up yet, or resolved, but I thought I'd mention it.

Keep up the GREAT work. I look forward to more.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Whenever I complete these steps:
Now to enable Console Commands

1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
    • You can open 00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T)
    • Example..... config.console = True
  4. Save file
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)
so that I have access to console cheats (Not sure how to access otherwise as I've never really messed with this stuff before), the game shows this error:
View attachment 92239
Then I try to change it back to default (False) and the same error pops up but says False instead of True.
You made another change to the file. It looks like you deleted the carriage return at the end of the config.console line. So you have what used to be on 2 lines now on 1 line, and made code that is illegal in python.

After True, hit enter. Put the rest of the line on a separate line.

You need to be careful when editing these files; changes like that change the meaning of the code.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the game shows this error:
You need to be careful when editing these files; changes like that change the meaning of the code.
When I do this same edit, instead of searching for config.console, I use the same ctrl+F function but search for "False" usually the third "False" is the one after config.console, so you just have to hit the search button 3 times, then close the search box and the word "False" is already selected on your screen. At this point simply type "True" and False is replaced with True with out any other changes being made. Now just close notepad and it prompts you to save. by doing it this way instead of searching for config.console and then highlighting or manually backspacing through the word False, you dont risk accidentally erasing a space or a return that you didn't realize was there but is an essential part of the code.

Reactions: Bird1019

Lionheart613

Jan 4, 2018
Addressed in previous posts, this is a known issue in Ren'Py that results from using the rollback option. usually if you use it multiple times, but can occur with only one use i believe. best way to resolve is to save each time you are given a choice, then if you roll back and it happens just reload your last save and you are good.
Anyway, reloading the last save before the values went blank will solve the issue.
Unfortunately I have had to kill the present game and start all over again. But I will keep your suggestion to mind. Thanks.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
When I do this same edit, instead of searching for config.console, I use the same ctrl+F function but search for "False" usually the third "False" is the one after config.console, so you just have to hit the search button 3 times, then close the search box and the word "False" is already selected on your screen. At this point simply type "True" and False is replaced with True with out any other changes being made. Now just close notepad and it prompts you to save. by doing it this way instead of searching for config.console and then highlighting or manually backspacing through the word False, you dont risk accidentally erasing a space or a return that you didn't realize was there but is an essential part of the code.
Thank you!!

Nov 25, 2017

Hello everyone, I uploaded version 0.0.9-2 with small bugfixes and improvements.
Changelog:
  • Love and Friendship Points should no longer disappear if you roll back in the game
  • "flashing" between images and especially from image to animated scenes removed
  • Some minor dialogue adjustments / spelling errors fixed
No new content!
Please let me know if you find a bug while playing this version :)
Thanks to Passion3D for the help :extremelyhappy:

Just keeping everyone abreast of the situation, don't send your bug reports to me! ::|:

Reactions: Draakaap23
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes