Oct 2, 2017
Please don't bring in your politics on this site. There are people here deriving pleasure from fantasising about 'girls' with cocks that are larger than their body, and other such strange things. The fact that some (many) like the idea of 'popping the cherry' is in no way a concern anyone needs to worry about. On the contrary it's a remnant from when relationships were more meaningful than they are now, when sex was actually connected to the idea of a long-lasting relationship, loyalty, honesty, innocence, and other virtues. It's people nowadays (and just very recently, in just the wealthiest countries) who are often 'icky' (your word) and deranged when it comes to sex, often parading under the banner of 'liberation', with the consequence that fewer and fewer actually have lasting relationships. Again, just look at the other games on this site, for crying out loud. All this said, it's true that the actual hymen is variable and it's silly to focus on it as a physical sign.
"Don't bring politics onto this site." Now here's my big political rant.

Girl masturbating made her into, apparently, a slut with dozens of partners and a liar. It was a shit response. Like I've said what feels like half a dozen times so far... if the original post had noted "I don't think that's feasible and it's unattractive to me that she was doing this"... I would not have given a shit. Everyone's got their kinks, go enjoy them, whatever. Immediately launching into a rant of "ZOMG THAT WHORE!!1!" was still shit though. *shrug*

Oct 2, 2017
Thankfully, after all the debate settles, it's still a terrific game, with superb art and some compelling love interests.

I'm not deep enough to go much farther than that.
Full agreement. Curious to see which route we're going down. Are the relationships going to compete for your attention until you break one or the other, or are we going to find some equilibrium where we keep both ladies happy, or are we going full incest fetish and having them being willing partners in a non-monogamous relationship with the three of us together? Time (or the dev) will tell. :D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@ElmerFudd

It just added a point to Miko but never removed anything as far as I saw from the daughter or mother not that I would of cared if the mother lost more points or not as I'm trying to get her points to drop with every option I pick when I can as I'm here for the daughter not the mother. Jessica gets a point as well if you choose to.
If you look in the variables list there is a listing for Mikopoints (I think it is) and IIRC one for Jess and Margo.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@kiteares

Yes I know I was only stating to them that it added a point to them and never removed any points from the mother or daughter. I never got any points with Margret but then I didn't want anything to do with anyone that is that desperate to fuck a ugly fat bastard like him so he can keep her.

Reactions: kiteares and QcBern

jc95

Jan 23, 2018
The animations in this one are broken, at least after the first one where you grope the daughter while she sleeps on the couch.

Dunno if anyone else has that.
Identical problem here. Chosing "renderer" while pressing shift at start changed nothing :/

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Curious to see which route we're going down. Are the relationships going to compete for your attention until you break one or the other, or are we going to find some equilibrium where we keep both ladies happy, or are we going full incest fetish and having them being willing partners in a non-monogamous relationship with the three of us together? Time (or the dev) will tell. :D
I really don't see how you could break one without breaking both. choose the mom and reject the daughter and eventually she lashes out and tells her mom how you seduced her and you loose both. Reject the the mom for the daughter and their entire relationship falls apart which eventually destroys your relationship with the daughter. No, it's either both or one of them leaves you of their own accord... for example, the daughter goes off to collage and finds a nice guy but always it grateful for how kind you were to her and you marry the mom, or the mom dies in a car wreck and you end up with the daughter! lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There's also aliens, mind control, deus ex machina and murder. So many choices!

(Of course, then it would have to be titled only, "My Neighbors")

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hi im having problems with the MEGA links when i click on them they all say that my connection is not private. I recently set my computer to factory settings can someone help me out (im a pc noob)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There's also aliens, mind control, deus ex machina and murder. So many choices!

(Of course, then it would have to be titled only, "My Neighbors")
So, in the end, Aliens use mind control to make the daughter come out of the shower dripping wet and attack MC with a knife. In the struggle, the knife turns back on her and stabs her in the heart. She dies in his arms and then the Mom gets home from work just in time to walk into her kitchen and see MC kneeling over the daughter, knife in hand, blood everywhere, and in a rage mom attacks MC. Mom also fatally injured. MC calls 911 for help but they are over worked because the aliens are using their mind control to create chaos all over the world. The government releases sentient robots to fight the aliens since they can't be mind controlled. The mom dies since there are no emergency services available. The war between the aliens and the robots rages on to this very day while the few remaining humans hide in basements to keep from being killed in the crossfire. MC looses his mind and ends up as Druthers' pet, in all ways imaginable...

there's a horror story ending for you!

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
I believe that v. 0.0.9 was the best update thus far...

Why ? (Spoilers ahead, unmasked)

- Like Ignatz says, you got to further your relationships with the mother-neighbor and/or her daughter. Professional details concerning the former were introduced, and the latter's social circle was developped, including MC's involvment.

- Have you noticed that never previously has the creator of this very pleasant game, the developper himself, Pandelo, ever interacted this extensively with his audience before ?

(He seemed more at ease, this time :D !)

- Turron wondered about the characters means of locomotion : they flew to their destination, then took a cab. But, as you can see, the MC does have a vehicule.

- Mrbk thought that the MC should wear something different (I concurred). This change was included in this installment.

- The easter egg, introduced by N7 but revealed as such by klx (by the way, you do make the best puns, klx :biggrin: ) was further elaborated upon.

Except...

It is evident that the last scene with the daughter was controversial. Before it being released, was Pandelo aware that it would be the most controversial aspect of this installment ?

Judging by his response, in which he seemed surprised by DeUglyOne's comment, perhaps not.

How many of you would've liked to have had a choice, where the daughter could have had the additionnal option of resorting to, say, masturbation instead, to calm her urges ?

QcBern

Reactions: Pandelo

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, in the end, Aliens use mind control to make the daughter come out of the shower dripping wet and attack MC with a knife. In the struggle, the knife turns back on her and stabs her in the heart. She dies in his arms and then the Mom gets home from work just in time to walk into her kitchen and see MC kneeling over the daughter, knife in hand, blood everywhere, and in a rage mom attacks MC. Mom also fatally injured. MC calls 911 for help but they are over worked because the aliens are using their mind control to create chaos all over the world. The government releases sentient robots to fight the aliens since they can't be mind controlled. The mom dies since there are no emergency services available. The war between the aliens and the robots rages on to this very day while the few remaining humans hide in basements to keep from being killed in the crossfire. MC looses his mind and ends up as Druthers' pet, in all ways imaginable...

Th-that's EXACTLY the plot I was thinking about. And the chief Alien is named Eric.

Reactions: Grif1001

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017

Can you please stop spoil the upcoming events? :test:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I only hinted. Grlf gave the whole thing away. Sorry.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes