Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. Checked it. Sadly I'm dissapointed. It's a fine game but it's completely linear. When I rejected D it was the same thing but with scenes cutted off. At this point choices feel illusional as there is no visible branching. I'm also quite annoyed by the fact that D basically lost her v-card with dildo. It takes a lot of fun from corruption for me. Due to its simpicity update could be longer as well. I guess I have to wait for Babysitter now and hope for some improvements in this one.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Did anyone else name the daughter Jessica and gradually get more and more annoyed you didn't change it immediately when you found out her friend had the same name?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Well, that escalated quickly. I'm trying to remember, but I'm fairly certain they only kissed 3 or 4 times - like, the kisses elementary school kids give each other - and then all the sudden she's like "Hey, watch this!" That wasn't a gradual increase in self confidence. That was someone-put-something-in-my-drink.

kinda short
Keep in mind that every single one of those crappy 2-second animation loops costs about 2 minutes of actual gameplay, in terms of the work invested to create them. Curse that cancer.

I'm just glad MC has some damn balls for once.
It's impossible for the MC to be a strong, assertive male role in a game like this. If he was actually a man, he'd just pick one instead of screwing around with both of them, playing little mind-games and sneaky manipulation tactics. That's what a woman does. Not a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: titit

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Good stuff...it's just too short :confused:
The dialog per picture is pretty low,maybe Pandelo could shuffle his dev time a bit and maybe do a bit less pictures and more dialog per picture. That would certainly make the updates a bit longer especially if he likes to work alone and not be too dependable on outside help.
Another option would be to find and hire a good and dependable writer to help him out a bit, thou finding such a person even if Pandelo had the extra hiring money would be a tough task :(

Reactions: Namco15

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Trying game for the first time and so far all animations except the first just gives me black screen.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It's a good game, not on the level of DMD or SS, but just under that top 5 of games I really like. Art is good, no bugs, incest without incest, great. What it lacks is scale (more characters and places, will come with more updates) and some unlocking stuff (ie : now that this action happens/some number is met on the love counter, with D or mom, it unlocks other options, either sexual stuff or particular options in the dialog). Nothing against it being linear, not especially a fan of having to save before a fork and then do both routes. But still, linearity is boring and what works well with me is illusion of choice : there is only one route but you can do it in any order (thru clicking on a map or just a choice of destination in a menu).

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
short update but okay, it sucked i forgot to save from 0.08

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
great update! it was short but it was packed with goodies,not to mention the trolls on here which were more a treat than anything :p

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes