• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py My Sweet Neighbors v0.0.9.2 (works also with v0.12) [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a button with my logo in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 'z' and the mod will appear.

Special thanks to @THADEADMAN for testing the mod.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 28.10.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: 0.1b
Game Version: 0.0.9.2(works also with v0.12)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots
screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you are the best xD

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
can you fix it on 0.12 the relationship thing is in the way of the mod menu
I had the same question? Lol
View attachment 169195

Thanks
I'll try to download the new version and correct that, but after I'll be on a vacation until the end of December... so there will not be any more mod updates and new mods until then, I'll try to update minor bugs in the mods when I'll have time, so don't ask to much from me because the things that I'm trying to accomplish may change my life from now on so please understand my predicament... do mods or make my life better...

Reactions: Twistty and Muck