VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

kyle8985

Jul 29, 2018
so im stuck where after ive removed the water trapper from the storage box i try to open it and it says its rusted shut. how the hell do i open it????? plz help

pnt

Jul 1, 2018
so im stuck where after ive removed the water trapper from the storage box i try to open it and it says its rusted shut. how the hell do i open it????? plz help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of the best games I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing ! Looking forward for further releases from NLT.

For me the best crack is also running on an apache server. This one is in my collection. :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
in the sister path i've got the dildo but i can't gave her how you do that ???
@Sebast Both of your questions have been answered numerous times already. Please use the search function on the top right of this page.

pnt

Jul 1, 2018
The goal of the game without cheating. It tooks time to find the right way and there a few bugs "in the last days ending". In this try I've used the back door and it worked. Leaving the house through the front-door hanged the game. Maybe a memory issue ... I don't know.

bestending.jpg

Reactions: attonrand

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
i got 82 percent complete and i ended with both Mom and Sis

what did i miss

note that i didn't complete all my stats Str 64 Int 60 Chs 50

Yeet

Apr 19, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get to my saves on my mac. Stupid question but I forgot.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes