VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Here is a save from the end of 0.1. As far as I can tell, there are only 2 scenes with the sister added.
If that’s true, damn. Oh well, I’m working to enhance my previous guide, so I can hit two birds with one stone.

Reactions: Thrownaway13

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
cant use your save
I had to start a new game with 0.2, save. Exit the game, go into the saves folder, delete the save1 file, rename my file to save1, go back into the game, and select save1. It will say "0%" on the load screen, but it works.

Axlerod

Jul 15, 2017
How I do? Thanls
Right click the folder with the game and all it's files in, select properties, then uncheck the box that says hidden (at the bottom of the window). If the file is not hidden already, then the box won't be checked.

garage01

Nov 2, 2017
somehow im getting type error text on the new version 0.2 every time i leave the room the 0.1 version is stable anyone can help?.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Somehow disappointed for the lack of content in this new version. I took the chance to re-do the walkthrough, with maxing the stats in this run (if you’re lucky). But seriously, my advice wait a couple versions before replaying. The old walkthrough is still valid , I’ll write below the steps to get the new scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ll attach the complete walkthrough later. Out of this experience I managed to play with the code and allow myself to save anytime I want. I’ll try adding a save point at the living room and see if that works too. Or outside the the house. I’ll test it out.

Reactions: KiGa and UncleVT

Amil Io

Jul 1, 2017
Somehow disappointed for the lack of content in this new version. I took the chance to re-do the walkthrough, with maxing the stats in this run (if you’re lucky). But seriously, my advice wait a couple versions before replaying. The old walkthrough is still valid , I’ll write below the steps to get the new scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ll attach the complete walkthrough later. Out of this experience I managed to play with the code and allow myself to save anytime I want. I’ll try adding a save point at the living room and see if that works too. Or outside the the house. I’ll test it out.
I see new dialogues with 3 hearts. Diferent in the walkthrought.

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
when i go to work at auto shop i only have 63 but i bought the air filter and octane boost

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes