• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I have the files for 0.35 and will get them started. shouldn't be long before they are up.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
My Summer with Mom and Sis V0.35

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mirrors:

PC:
| | | |

Mac:

| | |

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Thank you for your patience on this upload. I saw the email last night but couldn't get to it, hope you enjoy. OP has been updated and as a bonus here is a rare information post from NLT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The tail promoted the thread! Crazy thing likes flying flags! :D
Have fun!

Rejino

Aug 20, 2017
Molly is stuck in her room after i got caught with her kissing? Is there an option to get her back out?

bargian

May 7, 2017
Im getting error after doing.. anything.

if is computer or door i just got:

TypeError
undefined is not a function

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone managed to get dad out of the house after Molly said she doesn't want to be a virgin anymore when she goes to college?

Reactions: haydayzoom2

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Alright, this seems rather foolish but I can't find any sort of game menu, whether inside or outside my room. This is newly downloaded and not a saved game.

The ESC and X keys, as well as right-click bring up what is supposed to be some sort of menu, but it only has the inventory "Gift Bag" and character stats along the bottom. Nothing is clickable beyond the inventory items, and nothing useful is inside the gift bag.

Seeing that there are so many that have enjoyed the game, I am guessing that I'm missing something obvious but the Dev apparently decided to make the menu accessible in a way different than EVERY other RPGM game I've played.

Anyone? :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Alright, this seems rather foolish but I can't find any sort of game menu, whether inside or outside my room. This is newly downloaded and not a saved game.

The ESC and X keys, as well as right-click bring up what is supposed to be some sort of menu, but it only has the inventory "Gift Bag" and character stats along the bottom. Nothing is clickable beyond the inventory items, and nothing useful is inside the gift bag.

Seeing that there are so many that have enjoyed the game, I am guessing that I'm missing something obvious but the Dev apparently decided to make the menu accessible in a way different than EVERY other RPGM game I've played.

Anyone? :)
Not bugged, it is implemented this way. There is no save/load option (which really what matters). The alternative way to do them is:

For saving:
From day 2+ only after you sleep and while you are inside the room (glowing area). If you leave you will not be able to save.

For loading:
Click ‘F5’ to reload the game , then choose continue from the main menu.

Reactions: UncleVT

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Not bugged, it is implemented this way. There is no save/load option (which really what matters). The alternative way to do them is:

For saving:
From day 2+ only after you sleep and while you are inside the room (glowing area). If you leave you will not be able to save.

For loading:
Click ‘F5’ to reload the game , then choose continue from the main menu.
I can understand the decision to help reduce save scumming, but making it difficult to get to the main menu is frustrating in itself. There was no direction to use F5, and when I attempted it - it resulted in the game screen going black. I only did it the once, but again. Frustrating.

Just my .02

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
Hello to everyone.
Does anyone have problem with the game??
I started from the beginning and from old save but I have the same problem!
It crashes all time!! I don’t know where to check and find the problem.
Should i check in the registry or somewhere else?
Can anyone help me?
Thnks

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I can understand the decision to help reduce save scumming, but making it difficult to get to the main menu is frustrating in itself. There was no direction to use F5, and when I attempted it - it resulted in the game screen going black. I only did it the once, but again. Frustrating.

Just my .02
it goes black for a few seconds as it is reloading the game, and I guess it might vary from one pc to another.
But I understand the frustration to go through all that mess. Although I modded the game for myself in order to be able to save anytime I want.... As I keep on trying different things, and trying to repeat lots of stuff over in the same day will take a toll on me.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Post updated to match the Current Game Version - v0.35.
You can find it .
You can also find it on my . My save files will be there for exclusive bonus ;)
Enjoy!

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Tried 3 different things, all said "this is not available yet, join my patreon blablabla". Well, I guess I'll wait another 10 versions...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Tried 3 different things, all said "this is not available yet, join my patreon blablabla". Well, I guess I'll wait another 10 versions...
What's going on? Are you facing a problem?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes