VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Need a hint guys! I have both ladies on six hearts and stats at 100%. I have enough money to buy the condo. When I do, and tell tell Sis, she wants me to find a way she can move there too. I get the thought about having to choose between her and Mom. After sex with Mom it looks as though I'm getting the Mom ending but when I sleep, it gives me the sister ending. Ideally I want the both ending. What am I missing?
You need to beat the game in 50 days or less.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
If you don't want to wait start the game, make a save, and then edit it to add a few million in money, raise your stats, then play through the story line. I was able to get to the end in about 30 minutes doing that, sadly I couldn't update the charisma since my SGEditor didn't find the key, but it still rose with following the story. I also didn't miss the story along the way.
I'm trying to use the online save editor. Would you mind telling me which variables to change for Str and Int if you can't do Cha? I'm a bit of a noob at this editing lark. Thank you.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm trying to use the online save editor. Would you mind telling me which variables to change for Str and Int if you can't do Cha? I'm a bit of a noob at this editing lark. Thank you.
Not sure how the online one works, I used RpgMakerSave Editor and that has an advanced option when looking at the files locally. Strength and Intelligence were visible for me in the last group. Couldn't find Charisma on a quick run through so just skipped it. Overall if you just up your money, but presents and give them, you should catch up fairly quickly.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Not sure how the online one works, I used RpgMakerSave Editor and that has an advanced option when looking at the files locally. Strength and Intelligence were visible for me in the last group. Couldn't find Charisma on a quick run through so just skipped it. Overall if you just up your money, but presents and give them, you should catch up fairly quickly.
No to worry, I used the money cheat save posted here and whizzed through it. It's easy when you don't have to work and you end up with 100 in each anyway, particularly with the Cynthia bonus. now on day 37 with both ladies completed. Thanks anyway!

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
what do I do after I talk to dad about helping me getting a place? or where do I have to go to get a job

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If you're stuck at 98% completion, there's a chest that spawns in Mom's room on day 49. Go get it, sleep, save on day 50 and you'll have 100%.

Reactions: PoonSlayer6969

silkstalkings

Jan 26, 2018
im unable to get the dildo because i cant find the door of bedroom in locked condition. i have the key but bedroom is always unlocked when i enter. im at 5stars with sister but without dildo i cant progress. can anyone suggest when i should get dildo during moms masturbation?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
im unable to get the dildo because i cant find the door of bedroom in locked condition. i have the key but bedroom is always unlocked when i enter. im at 5stars with sister but without dildo i cant progress. can anyone suggest when i should get dildo during moms masturbation?
I had the same problem, and ran out of time. After I got the Mom ending, I loaded an old save (day 30ish? After I got the key), and a couple days later the door was locked and I could get it. Then I did the Sister ending, and the Best ending.

After you finish the 6 heart Mom quest the dildo is on the table, so if you have enough time you could just do that. I didn't, so had to go back.

silkstalkings

Jan 26, 2018
got busted by dad when molly agreed to lose virginity. So now i gotta send dad out.. AND theres something i need to access dads pc..steps not known. what to do next! read somewhere that i need to use thumb drive at dads pc. where do i get the thumbdrive?

silkstalkings

Jan 26, 2018
I had the same problem, and ran out of time. After I got the Mom ending, I loaded an old save (day 30ish? After I got the key), and a couple days later the door was locked and I could get it. Then I did the Sister ending, and the Best ending.

After you finish the 6 heart Mom quest the dildo is on the table, so if you have enough time you could just do that. I didn't, so had to go back.
tnx for reply. i tried using older saves and it worked. got her on 27th day

no one here

May 15, 2017
how do i get the condo and to be with mom and sis i need to complete within 50 days but should i complete one of them first or both at the same time dont want to mess it up

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
The dildo can be accessed any time you are on one of Mom's quests and also have the room key or after you finish all of Mom's quests and it doesn't matter if you have the room key. Otherwise you have to unlock the door and catch her in the act.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
how do i get the condo and to be with mom and sis i need to complete within 50 days but should i complete one of them first or both at the same time dont want to mess it up
What's far more important than order is to keep Dad happy by working out and working jobs. If you don't want to cheat, go for Mom first. Mom likes it when you work out and so does Dad. That'll keep Dad happier when you go for Sis later. Sis likes smarts more and doesn't care how in shape you are. But Dad doesn't give a shit about your smarts, just that you have an income and aren't a pussy.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
got busted by dad when molly agreed to lose virginity. So now i gotta send dad out.. AND theres something i need to access dads pc..steps not known. what to do next! read somewhere that i need to use thumb drive at dads pc. where do i get the thumbdrive?
Steps are in the 0.81 walkthrough

silkstalkings

Jan 26, 2018
i am following the 0.81 walkthrough but i dont have the thumbdrive thats mentioned in walkthrough when i access pc in parents room
p.s found the solution! thankyou

• Sad
Reactions: Nerus17

Abhishek89

Feb 11, 2018
sorry. just help me how to save the game. mouse left is for intraction and right is for inventory and stats. do i have 2 press any other buttons.:)

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes