VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

mrslendrjoke

Sep 20, 2017
Would anyone like to help,Please?
I finished this game according to the v0.81 walkthrough (from page 1),
but I can't get the threesome scene like this post at this thread page86/#1701
Did I miss something? Or when I do the 6-hearts-Quests together there are some special order ?

EDIT:
I finished the game on day 51, then chose the option "with mom & sis" to get the best ending&threesome scene.

My walkthrough:
After the event which mom talk with Chuck about buy MC a condo, don't fuck mom.
Instead, do sis's route.
When u installed the virus to Chuck's pc, go to sleep.
Next, u will be locked at your room, when u can get out of it and Chuck went to fix his pc, fuck sis.
After that, finish the final step with mom.
Sleep or do anything, wait until day 51 and u can get it.
Thx to #1747

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Can't anybody help, please, how to finish with the threesome ending? I have both mom and sis at the point where they would be ready to leave with me. It seems, if I go first to mom to talk about living together and then to dad to talk about the condo, I get the mom ending. And if I first call sis, pass her questions, visit her and make dad leave the house temporarily, I get the sis ending. But how do you get the threesome ending?

Reactions: Andy02

b41313

Oct 6, 2017
Once you have 6 stars with both just sleep until day 51 and then you can pick the group ending.

Can't anybody help, please, how to finish with the threesome ending? I have both mom and sis at the point where they would be ready to leave with me. It seems, if I go first to mom to talk about living together and then to dad to talk about the condo, I get the mom ending. And if I first call sis, pass her questions, visit her and make dad leave the house temporarily, I get the sis ending. But how do you get the threesome ending?

Reactions: mrslendrjoke

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Once you have 6 stars with both just sleep until day 51 and then you can pick the group ending.
Err - I am far beyond day 51. I am at day 116. I played a much earlier version where only the sister path was available and for many days no progress with the mom was possible (farmed money, maxed attributes...). Then with this version I played the mom path in about two weeks (from day 101 from version 0.4 to day 116 from version 1.0). Is that a problem? Is it necessary to end the game until day 51?

Ette

Oct 27, 2016
If you google "save edit online", and give the top site your save + system json files (www/data) you can edit what day you have on the file, i'd change it to 49/50 then just hit the last day.

Reactions: Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks - that did it! But it still took my a while to manage it. I needed one more day. For those who are stil trying: It is important to have fucked both sis and mom at least until day 50 and having managed moving to the condo until then. I don't know if the sequence matters (I fucked sis at day 48 and had day 49 and 50 left for mom and the condo).

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes