• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed My Stepsister - A Short Story [v1.2 Final] [Alias_Pseudonym]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 23, 2023
Based on his story, she was virgin and fifteen years old - and they went straight to un-lubed

Something ain't adding up
/shrug Everyone is different. My first virgin was 14. She was quite well at making her own lube and didn't even bleed much (very slight pink tinge to her pussy juices at first) when I popped her cherry. And I have heard of virgins with no cherry to pop at all due to getting rough while paddling their pink canoe, gym class injury or even de-cherried by simply mounting a horse.

Feb 10, 2018
/shrug Everyone is different. My first virgin was 14. She was quite well at making her own lube and didn't even bleed much (very slight pink tinge to her pussy juices at first) when I popped her cherry. And I have heard of virgins with no cherry to pop at all due to getting rough while paddling their pink canoe, gym class injury or even de-cherried by simply mounting a horse.
Except, before there were two versions, the original version of this game was only anal. None of what you just described applies.

May 9, 2021
Another bad review. Fine. If you don't like the game, you don't. But what I don't get is why people get caught up about the "based on true events" claim. It seems to me that some people are confusing this term for something else.

"Based on true events" is not the same thing as "based on a true story". The difference is like comparing Saving Private Ryan to Schindler's list. The first is based on the true events of the second world war, but the story about Ryan is made up. The second film is based entirely around the historical person Oscar Schindler and his story.

So the setting "I fucked my stepsister" is probably how the game is based on true events. Did he really tell his sister that he jerks off while thinking of her while hotdogging her naked ass? I personally don't think so, but I also couldn't care less. I think it's hot as fuck to imagine that the guy really did have a very real and loving sexual relationship with his stepsister. Therefore, I approve of dev telling me that is what inspired him to make his game. "Based on true events" makes it hot.

So now that we've established what "based on true events" mean... what I'd like to know is if you'd truly like this step-cest kinetic VN of 8 minutes better if dev had not claimed it was based on true events? If not, then why mention it?

Last edited:

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
Another bad review. Fine. If you don't like the game, you don't. But what I don't get is why people get caught up about the "based on true events" claim. It seems to me that some people are confusing this term for something else.

"Based on true events" is not the same thing as "based on a true story". The difference is like comparing Saving Private Ryan to Schindler's list. The first is based on the true events of the second world war, but the story about Ryan is made up. The second film is based entirely around the historical person Oscar Schindler and his story.

So the setting "I fucked my stepsister" is probably how the game is based on true events. Did he really tell his sister that he jerks off while thinking of her while hotdogging her naked ass? I personally don't think so, but I also couldn't care less. I think it's hot as fuck to imagine that the guy really did have a very real and loving sexual relationship with his stepsister. Therefore, I approve of dev telling me that is what inspired him to make his game. "Based on true events" makes it hot.

So now that we've established what "based on true events" mean... what I'd like to know is if you'd truly like this step-cest kinetic VN of 8 minutes better if dev had not claimed it was based on true events? If not, then why mention it?
Thanks for this post. I don't want to comment on what is true and what is fabrication, as that would ruin the mystique. But the whole reason I brought up that it's based on true events is precisely what you allude to: a hotness component.

Also, I can understand that a lot of people find 8 min to be a waste of time. I might make the story longer in a future update, but probably not by much.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok just played this update .. and he fucks her ass .. before vag .... then i tried to run thru the vag part and got this ... it might be that take off the step thing ..

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
ok just played this update .. and he fucks her ass .. before vag .... then i tried to run thru the vag part and got this ... it might be that take off the step thing ..
Sounds like the non-step-patch messed it up. Sorry about that! A friendly person in the thread made it for version 1.0, I think. But I can see about updating it myself perhaps in the coming days. For now, please play the game without the non-step-patch.

xoxo

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
Download non-step-patch . Replace script.rpy in "/game" folder.

Just made a quick change in the script, but title still says "stepsister" fyi.

xoxo

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes