• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - My Slow Life with the Princess Knight and Her Devoted Handmaiden [Final] [Waffle]

1. 4.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

It's sort of a nice, male fan service, power fantasy game like so many others here. It does have good writing though and a decent male MC. So, I guess, it's done well enough for the intended target group.

If you want a somewhat shallow, feel-good game, where you can be a hero and have two women, you have power over, pine after you, go for it.

Note though, that the art is used VERY sparingly. The H scenes are literally one slide each and there's little else.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

well its from Waffle so you can guess how they'll handle a VN like this.

if you haven't read any Waffle VN then I'll say they're really good at slow burns. the story is very simple. you purchased two slaves that after said slow burn they eventually warm up to you. really I don't think there's much more to say. expect lots of comfy moments while dowsing yourself in slow burn.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

I love this game. It is exactly what it says on the tin. Youre some decent guy that happens to save two girls from total misery when they are at their lowest. And watching them go from two distant girls that are just happy they dont get abused for the moment, (the spoiler is what you think it is)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . It also lacks the "rapist MC slowly has feelings for the girls after abusing them for a long time" stuff that most of these kinds of stories have.

The art is also amazing. I love the secondary lighting added to their eyes which makes them seem multicolored and alive. The art also just looks great in general and there are a variety of sex poses. The coloring is good too. I saw a few people say it looks like AI art, but they're just wrong. It uses soft shading that's also used in AI art, but unlike AI art it isnt the result of just mixing together a million different images until all the shading methods blend together. It is used with purpose and makes the girls look soft and squishy.

There are a few problems i have with the game. The choices feel pretty tacked on, and the extra endings (a generous way of calling them that) arent worth the choices. I much rather have them just put all the choices in sequence so it becomes one kinetic novel story (instead of click option 1 to see one girl's scene, then load and click option 2 to see another girl, just first how me 1, then 2). The game has some threesome scenes, but they are pretty rare. At least it has both girls being active in the scenes, rather than just 1 girl being fucked while the other waits off-screen. But I would love to see more of that.
    The first sex scene also feels like its a bit of an obligation to the girls (the MC doesnt force himself on them) rather than first establishing they love eachother. My guess is that its done to get the first sex scenes in faster, but it would be nice if MC told the girls he didnt want to have sex with them unless there were romantic feelings involved.
    I also dont like how the girls have makeup around their eyes that gives them puffy eyelids, I know its some new asian style, but I dont like it in real life, and i dont like it here either.

Now, with those cons, you might wonder, why 5*? Well, it does so many things right I can easily forgive them for the few minuses. If you want top tier art, a nice wholesome story, and some threesome scenes in which both girls actually participate, you cannot find anything. Well, now there is a game that gives you just that, and thats worth 5*.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NoxajEroz

Pretty short game, but it is pretty comfy. The main premise itself isn't anything special, but the comfy story made me feel all fuzzy and nice after I'm done playing. The soundtrack is chill and I wouldn't mind listening to it on loop while I go about my days. The art was pretty good, kind of funny how many thought it was A.I generated.