4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Such a shame this one went down the drain... It's too damn difficult to find decent loli games these days as it is without them also becoming abandoned for who knows what reasons. Maybe the dev'll pick this one up again and actually finish it, but the pessimist in me feels that's a long shot, at best.

BTW: Could someone please share the decensoring patch with the rest of us? Lewdpatcher is, as usual, entirely unreliable for that and so it's impossible to get a hold of the patch.

-Mal

Last edited:

CatSìth

Nov 24, 2021
Is this actually abandoned or is f95 jumping the gun again? If it is that's a shame this was quite interesting.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Is this actually abandoned or is f95 jumping the gun again? If it is that's a shame this was quite interesting.
One of the developers said in this very thread that the game is 100% dead in the water. I can't remember the exact reasoning/wording, but it was basically about the other developer being a massive dickhead and refusing to cooperate.

-Mal

Reactions: pgm_01

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Could you send me the patch too, please?
Don't get your hopes up, buddy. Even if the other user sends you the patch, it's been confirmed previously that there's zero sexual content featuring the little sister. Damn shame too, since she's a real cutie!

-Mal

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
The game was definitely very interesting. All the adult girls were very beautiful. I wondered where the story would take us and what the sister was planning. I'm not into "much loli" stuff. Lolies could have been a bit more mature.
Yeh 15-16 years old would have been fine, still little sister, but not that flat loli shit... And for patreon it could have been 18 year old, and with a restoration patch we would be happy too...

Fuck only useless games like grandma's house and such are constantly continued..

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeh 15-16 years old would have been fine, still little sister, but not that flat loli shit... And for patreon it could have been 18 year old, and with a restoration patch we would be happy too...

Fuck only useless games like grandma's house and such are constantly continued..
Like girls in Ravenous, there are few mifls and few teens. All are 18, but everbody know.
Agrre with you, but last sentence... you hurt me hard. GH is one my favs.

Reactions: darlic

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Like girls in Ravenous, there are few mifls and few teens. All are 18, but everbody know.
Agrre with you, but last sentence... you hurt me hard. GH is one my favs.
I meant grandma's house doesn't have any story, except fucking every fucking good looking or ugly bitch. And even if I answered I wasn't interested, somehow at some time you still get them in your bed. It's just too much noname girls.

This game on the other hand, has a nice story and mystery to solve, and build up. That's what I liked. And if it has loli so be it. But it seems to be abandoned because of that loli, and that's a shame, it wasn't needed for it to be a good game.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes