Spot123

May 19, 2017
Strange i've dl it again & i could open it.

anyone else a problem?
Yeah indeed, I just downloaded it for the fourth time and it still says it is unable to open it as a archieve. Is their anyone who knows how to fix it?

BTW, thanks for the upload :D

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.5b. Thanks

Reactions: A.K.A Max

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I thought there should be some content here, seeing it's 0.5...
But nope. Less than an hour of... I can't call it a gameplay, it's just walking from one short even to another.
A couple of choices thrown near the end, but from what I can tell they were the usual "do you want to see a scene or skip it".
Very basic DAZ renders, of three female characters and a dick. The author wouldn't even bother to try and fit the clothes properly.
The writing is simple, but at least it's not a machine translation.

p.s. In the game's defense, I must say that the incest thing didn't bother me as much as it usually does. Sure the main character is the usual creep, but at least the sister is putting up some fight.

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
if it doesn't extract with WinRAR then check your version of WinRAR and update it to the latest version... this worked for me...:FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I had no issue's playing this version tho.
Maybe look saterday will post it if it's on in the day else it will be sunday .
Going away saterday evening

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
this is what i get with the included save and with a completely new game
I had the same thing. Restarted the game, reloaded from the last save and somehow managed to get past it without an error (although the animation was horrible - something is definitely off.). So keep on trying?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have the finished 0.5 version released today? Apparently, the 0.5a and 0.5b were alpha and beta, and not additions to the finished 0.5 released.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game uses floating penis, which is only slightly better than invisible man (looking at you lab rats).

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes