cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^been asked many times and no more official android versions. if some1 wants to make android port then he/she can do it.

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
have this game walktrought? i dont get it in act 2 where is the lost wallet. also it have some bugs - like in town when i go by the main hero and suddenly i can go south to the clinic -where the model of male remained but in scenes u are Mia that doing quest.... it just stun me because i didnt do nothing only cross road in town.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have this game walktrought? i dont get it in act 2 where is the lost wallet. also it have some bugs - like in town when i go by the main hero and suddenly i can go south to the clinic -where the model of male remained but in scenes u are Mia that doing quest.... it just stun me because i didnt do nothing only cross road in town.
wallet is in mall.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Just thought I'd post this here so we can get as many eyes on what's coming up as possible. ;)

Hey! Expect a ton of new content this month!

So... First of all the new version of Living with Mia v1.3full is RELEASING TOMORROW!
This will be the single longest update to the game we have released to date. It has around 460 renders.

Featuring new fetishes (foot fetish and more.)
As a comparison the whole Act 1 has around 460 renders.

Also this month. We will be releasing a new short game. (Patron requested) With a, let's just say different, story and characters.

And we have some more SUPER EXCITING NEWS!

Unfortunately, at this time, we can't disclose what it's about, but we believe that you will LIKE it a LOT!

All that we can say for now is... ABOUT TIME ;)

More information soon :)

Inceton games team

Hey! Expect a ton of new content this month!

So... First of all the new version of Living with Mia v1.3full is RELEASING TOMORROW!
This will be the single longest update to the game we have released to date. It has around 460 renders.

Featuring new fetishes (foot fetish and more.)
As a comparison the whole Act 1 has around 460 renders.

Also this month. We will be releasing a new short game. (Patron requested) With a, let's just say different, story and characters.

And we have some more SUPER EXCITING NEWS!

Unfortunately, at this time, we can't disclose what it's about, but we believe that you will LIKE it a LOT!

All that we can say for now is... ABOUT TIME ;)

More information soon :)

Inceton games team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
surprise = end of series

new short game = next version of renpy remake

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Can somebody please post a link of the new version? :)
I have a link, but speaking honestly, it's not worth you guys playing it. "Biggest update ever", yeah, in terms of renders, but in terms of story continuity and scenes there's absolutely nothing noteworthy. You'd be as well waiting for the next release, or knowing Inceton, the next 6 to 9 releases from this point. I've continued to support the team for the longest time based on the quality of renders, animations and plot during Act 1, but I'm seriously questioning why I bother - especially as of late. I've said it before but we get so much more content from other devs (some who work on their own) and give regular releases every 4 - 6 weeks or so. They have a full team, have staggered and unpredictable releases, short play time per update, and can't seem to stick to what they're saying as this new update apparently contains 3 new animations but there's only 2 in the movies file and I've played both side quests in the new update with no animations. Only the main story contains them and to be fair they're nothing exciting. I really wish Inceton would pull their fingers out their asses and give us a high quality update which contains at least 5 - 6 animations and at least 30 - 40 minutes of play time. That way they'd a least be on par with most other devs (DeepSleep, for example and even Kelo Games who doesn't have too regular updates but puts in the work). It makes me upset because they used to be so good and hit it out of the park with every single update but now it's like they just don't bother and are only continuing the game to reap as much cash per month as possible. Inceton, if you're reading this, please prove me wrong with your next update. Remind me why I pledged in the first place.

Reactions: pitruchio

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I have a link, but speaking honestly, it's not worth you guys playing it. "Biggest update ever", yeah, in terms of renders, but in terms of story continuity and scenes there's absolutely nothing noteworthy. You'd be as well waiting for the next release, or knowing Inceton, the next 6 to 9 releases from this point. I've continued to support the team for the longest time based on the quality of renders, animations and plot during Act 1, but I'm seriously questioning why I bother - especially as of late. I've said it before but we get so much more content from other devs (some who work on their own) and give regular releases every 4 - 6 weeks or so. They have a full team, have staggered and unpredictable releases, short play time per update, and can't seem to stick to what they're saying as this new update apparently contains 3 new animations but there's only 2 in the movies file and I've played both side quests in the new update with no animations. Only the main story contains them and to be fair they're nothing exciting. I really wish Inceton would pull their fingers out their asses and give us a high quality update which contains at least 5 - 6 animations and at least 30 - 40 minutes of play time. That way they'd a least be on par with most other devs. It makes me upset because they used to be so good and hit it out of the park with every single update but now it's like they just don't bother and are only continuing the game to reap as much cash per month as possible. Inceton, if you're reading this, please prove me wrong with your next update. Remind me why I pledged in the first place.
can you share the link thanks

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx
Jan 27, 2018
I have a link, but speaking honestly, it's not worth you guys playing it. "Biggest update ever", yeah, in terms of renders, but in terms of story continuity and scenes there's absolutely nothing noteworthy. You'd be as well waiting for the next release, or knowing Inceton, the next 6 to 9 releases from this point. I've continued to support the team for the longest time based on the quality of renders, animations and plot during Act 1, but I'm seriously questioning why I bother - especially as of late. I've said it before but we get so much more content from other devs (some who work on their own) and give regular releases every 4 - 6 weeks or so. They have a full team, have staggered and unpredictable releases, short play time per update, and can't seem to stick to what they're saying as this new update apparently contains 3 new animations but there's only 2 in the movies file and I've played both side quests in the new update with no animations. Only the main story contains them and to be fair they're nothing exciting. I really wish Inceton would pull their fingers out their asses and give us a high quality update which contains at least 5 - 6 animations and at least 30 - 40 minutes of play time. That way they'd a least be on par with most other devs (DeepSleep, for example and even Kelo Games who doesn't have too regular updates but puts in the work). It makes me upset because they used to be so good and hit it out of the park with every single update but now it's like they just don't bother and are only continuing the game to reap as much cash per month as possible. Inceton, if you're reading this, please prove me wrong with your next update. Remind me why I pledged in the first place.
Well I can agree that the updates seem short from a point of story continuity, but in my opinion it's fine that Icstor focuses more on having many, long sex scenes rather than having much story progress in an update. Besides that I am no patreon so I can't and don't want to complain about this game. Living with Mia is my favourite game besides Milf City and I will definetly support it on patreon when I'm able to(I'm 17, therefore in 1 year) and I am always hyped for a new update even if the story doesn't progress much.

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes