Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
81 & 82 is found during fishing minigame... you need to "catch" a chest that you can see at the bottom. You'll probably need a Super Rod and Shiny Pebble (that's what I used) in order to get it. Once you catch it, go to inventory and use it...

That said, where can I find 85 & 89? I know they're supposed to be somewhere in the Mall but I can't find them anywhere....
Thanks, I'll try it out.

For 85, 89 head to link I gave and it will take to a mega folder that will have a screenshot of their location.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks to @Ripe

I have now been able to complete the collection of ALL 100 collectables

Head here for the updated list and screenshots

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only time limited things are in act 3 to get sleeping pills from daddy's desk, race around park is near unbeatable.

siamese

May 2, 2017
i need volunteers to test this fixed version of Living with Mia Act3 v1.2full
  • only 337 mb
i tested this on a really low-end pc and was able to play from the start to a point after the 3some with Mia and Emma w/o a crash
the only issue i have, is the image gallery plugin
with 80 found pictures it leads to an imediately ctd upon entering the gallery
bro, you not making android port for this game?

no one here

May 15, 2017
wander around getting money or go home or if you have quest from daddy then goto town.
when i go to town a girl talks to me i fuck her then go to the mall but when i enter the game pauses as if text appears but there is none there after clicking like a hundred times its over and i can move again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when i go to town a girl talks to me i fuck her then go to the mall but when i enter the game pauses as if text appears but there is none there after clicking like a hundred times its over and i can move again
you are early part of game then, after fucking that girl goto mall and buy groceries (night have to trying to leave town to trigger that) and then leave town and then you get to play as mia.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes