the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My Sex StoOry v0.16
money and sleep hours bugs should be fixed
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
anyone else got the problem with money gone ?
i work , get sallary , do work on laptop get paid and suddenly I have 0 cash ....
so frustrating
anyone else have this problem ?

Reactions: Tutti Frutti

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
anyone else got the problem with money gone ?
i work , get sallary , do work on laptop get paid and suddenly I have 0 cash ....
so frustrating
anyone else have this problem ?
All have this problem because game is buggy !

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
so I pledged for $1 dollar and downloaded the bugfixed version , started the game over and it looked really promising .
Worked for Catherine , worked on the laptop at home started making money...
got to $71 and when I went to take a cab home from work I had no money *GAAAAH*
so damn frustrating :/

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
so I pledged for $1 dollar and downloaded the bugfixed version , started the game over and it looked really promising .
Worked for Catherine , worked on the laptop at home started making money...
got to $71 and when I went to take a cab home from work I had no money *GAAAAH*
so damn frustrating :/
The thing is,Cash is redundant in this Game! All you can is a coffee machine & that little beauty Is in development! Pizza ordering is not happening either,

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
doesn't matter if it's redundant or not , It frustrates the hell out of me anyway...

AAMM

Oct 13, 2017
I came here intruiged by the title but...mom and sisters? again? really?
There aren't that many reasonable variations. Are you looking for absolute novelty? What do you propose? Female robots? Sheep going to the vet? These should be some unexplored genres, but I suppose this author's old theme is an established favorite :)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
so I guess there is a cap on how far you can raise RP for the different girls right ?
I got mom up to 30 , Alina and Catherine up to 10 and Nat and her GF i can't raise at all anyone got any further (without console commands)

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
So grindy and boring. So many broken things (cash, eventless threads). Some of the art is good, but this game needs a major investment of development time.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to make money in the game? Also when I look for something in my mom's room, it said "added $3", but I lose money. When I asked Catherine about my salary after I "Distribute leaflets", she gives me $2+, but I lose my money again. This is my second day, so I only have $5 dollars so far btw.

Also, how can I improve my mood, I'm sitting on red for some reason.

Reactions: Seriosha

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
no wonder no1 is pledging he is releasing an update every couple of months or so and always almost no content...
i like the characters but thats about it theres nothing else good to say about the game, the dev needs to step up or just abandon it.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes