Seeking My Secret Summer Vacation English Link

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is banned from here due to the underage sex, it's not meant to be linked. But I can link you to the with the translation patch for 2.0, there is no official translation around only fan made.

Edit - The translator quit and all their patches are dead or removed, it's posted further down that or this thread though. And ULMF is useful for patches saves etc when a game is banned (here and there) like this, the main threads for and .

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want saves try the ULMF translation thread above or their game thread, you will have to sign up though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's saves of some kind in the other , but again you will have to login to download them.

Damn looks like the translator might of fully quit this time, they did a lot of loli games.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Long lost fan translation of the v2.0

Since I was not really sure of what was translated/fixed I've added in the pack both data and js folders and couple of pictures that may or not been translated manually (the fact is I've found the game already patched xD).

Since the game was already taked down once I don't think is wise to re-up the entire game :)

Edit:
Almost forgot about, there could be a problem with a specific event, from what I remember in older version once you win a bug battle against each and every one you should receive a reward however here is not happening, I'm not sure if is an error, or got removed from the game or what..

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Uhm, aunts and cousins ... that's not incest, just to make you aware.
Cousins are more accepted as a thing especially cause of common culture but that not mean is not incest, incest is based on blood kin, altrought some knowledgeable people may say that actually we as human species are already all in blood kin and incestuos relationship is an actual thing that many times saved us from extiontions. Genetic is a thing yes but at the same time it won't prevent the development of new biological structure.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
The game is banned from here due to the underage sex, it's not meant to be linked. But I can link you to the with the translation patch for 2.0, there is no official translation around only fan made.
Wait, underage content are banned from here?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait, underage content are banned from here?
...Technically. This game has had a few translation threads, all got removed. can also be a good place to look for guides sometimes.