Ash922

Dec 4, 2019
hello everyone, the list of missions says that to complete michelle's level 3 I have to finish the quest "No Way Back".
But if I go into the phone on missions, this quest doesn't appear. Is this a bug?
I have the same problem

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
How can I go on Dates with her? I had the crash the first time, then downloaded the hotfix 4 html, which did remove the error texts but I never get an option to go on a date. When would that option appear normally? Weekdays? Weekends? When and where?

Thanks!

Last edited:

tokke

Sep 14, 2018
Cant take her on a date, in the questline "crossing line", and yes im using the bugfix

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
How can I go on Dates with her? I had the crash the first time, then downloaded the hotfix 4 html, which did remove the error texts but I never get an option to go on a date. When would that option appear normally? Weekdays? Weekends? When and where?

Thanks!
You can ask Michelle out when she's in the living room (MONDAY->FRIDAY: from 16:00 to 18:59 [if atelier is built= to 17:59], SATURDAY->SUNDAY: if atelier is NOT build: from 10:00 to 11:59 and always from 16:00 to 17:59) and you have to have Michelle on corruption lvl 1 at least.

If you still can't ask her out, send me your save file and I will try to work it out. Thank you.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Cant take her on a date, in the questline "crossing line", and yes im using the bugfix
You can't ask her out, because you already did. At the end of "First Date" you actually ask her out and every date starts automatically when being outside of your house. Just go there after 20:00.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The same reason as tokke, she's already been asked out by you. Be outside of the house at 20. Thank you for sending me the save!
Sweet Jeebus.. Ok that works... While I certainly would never rule out that I can be dense as Neutronium from time to time, I think that it might be a good idea to collect a few of these cases like mine for a little FAQ section in the game so you wont get bombarded with stuff like this :-D

Thanks mate, your quick help is much appreciated and so is your game. A lot of fun even at v 0.1! Cheers!

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Sweet Jeebus.. Ok that works... While I certainly would never rule out that I can be dense as Neutronium from time to time, I think that it might be a good idea to collect a few of these cases like mine for a little FAQ section in the game so you wont get bombarded with stuff like this :-D

Thanks mate, your quick help is much appreciated and so is your game. A lot of fun even at v 0.1! Cheers!
It's totally okay! I want this kind of feedback, thank you for playing the game!

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Cant sniff her panties after the quest 'No Way Back' has been started
There are two different scenes happening during the work week. First scene happens only on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The second one only happens on Thursday and Friday. Sniffing scene happens only on Thursday and Friday. I tried it with your save and you can sniff them again on Thursday or Friday.

patmat

May 24, 2017
I had the crash when asking for a date... i download the correction, but should i start from beginning ??? cause my save is bugged now...

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes