Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire with Shaddy's multi-mod to Chapter 3 Episode 4 Part 2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
feel like this game should have ended a long time ago.

legit have no drive to even download any new updates.

I sometimes forget about this one.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Ch.3Ep.4Full - Release Schedule

Hello everyone!

My apologies for disappearing. The last month was very busy. However, I'm getting my time back now. The next update is going to be released this month.

Release schedule

Gold Edition: May 20th

Silver Edition: May 23rd

Public Edition: May 27th

I hope you all are doing fine.

Lyk4n

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Game is awesome only because of MC.
I never seen MC like this he's so unique so sigma.
Edit:- by the way MAGO-DAG I'm Kinky Wahid_ they banned my account for spam dunno why? But I'm him.
So can you tell how to give different reactions? I learn something new but I dunno how to give different reaction and Kek emojis.
I don’t know why you were banned, so I sympathize with you. As for different reactions, just hold (like) pressed for 3 seconds and different reactions will pop up there

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "Kinky Wahid"
May 14, 2022
speacial scene with elaine.
I dont have the game yet, if you still havent understand then i will show you gallery.
Oh Ok, it's a scene that happens when you reject all of Elaine's advances, so you'll have one last chance to have something with her, the scene takes place in the bathroom of the company the MC works for

Reactions: !Unknown?
May 14, 2022
Damn! What the hell MC is?!
MC really knows how to handle any situation damn! I starting to loving this game, honestly animation is not that special but okey I guess, but MC and all the girls looks cute and beautiful every one have great or cute face, and that girl Krystal, she looks like she made for Isac(MC), Krystal is my favourite girl, but honestly game is getting boring since I reached ch3 I hope they soon start working on other routes 'cause this route is not much special like before the game is going, I still haven't finished the 2 episodes of ch3 but I will wait till the next released.
Damn! MC have all kinds of qualities he's good at fighting (1st thing that came into my mind) good at observing, always cautious, even he's soooo good at surfing even yui dad confused him as a ex-professional surfers.
He's proactive, calm, serious, cautions, observant, mysterious, loyal, patient and many many qualities we really need MC like this!!!!!!
myman.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: !Unknown?
Sep 16, 2023
Can anyone tell me how's the grammar in the game nowadays? I've tried it last year but there were so many typos and mistakes that I lost the will to keep on playing but I'm thinking of giving it another chance.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i wonder sicea and my real desire start quite similar are these basically the same ish game or why is it that these start almost exactly the same?
only difference i have seen so far is one gets to the house with a bus/train and the other with a car and one is an assassin and the other a gamer yet both of these work in the same gaming company ?

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
and dont forget the gramatical errors like this that litter the game at the moment 1716568420581.png which should either be. dont worry about it or dont be to worried about it.

4.10 star(s) 124 Votes