• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity My Private Tutor DATING SIM [CH1.016] [KintaroDev]

Gamon

Aug 25, 2017
Would like to play the game, but upon launching it everything is black and the only thing that is visible is the cursor

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
Hello.

The steady stream of small technical updates continues. Changes are:

• Fixed a bug when loading saved data in game mode.
  • Implementing fully adjustable window mode (experimental).
  • Improved UI of the pause/phone screen for a more understandable navigation.
  • Enhanced interaction icons with the environment for a more comprehensible gaming experience.
  • Sound transitions in dialogue scenes now have a new icon to indicate that a sound is being played.
  • Slightly improved loading times.
  • Enhanced UI of the character customization screen. Added instructions for each element.
  • Modified settings menu to reflect the changes made.

Although my intention was to release Chapter 2 by the end of this month, it seems that the general trend will remain the same: technical polishing.

This time, it is possible to transfer saved data from version CH1.01. However, as usual, it is necessary to completely replace the folder where this game is stored with the new download.

However, towards the end of the month, there will likely be an update with significant changes in the artistic direction. I'm quite excited about it. Perhaps those who have already taken a look at the game won't give it another chance, but I hope that when Chapter 2 is released, they will be curious enough to give it another try and see these meaningful changes.

Would like to play the game, but upon launching it everything is black and the only thing that is visible is the cursor
same here only black screen ..... win 11 64 bit RTX 4080 ....
Same here. Any idea why?

Regarding the black screen issue, honestly, I have no idea what might be causing it at the moment.

Some basic recommendations would be:

• Be sure you are playing the latest release.
  • Delete any previous data you may have stored in:
    • C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\KintaroDev\My Private Tutor DATING SIM_v2
  • Make sure your system is running Windows 64-bit. This is absolutely essential to run this game.
  • Ensure that there are no other open applications consuming excessive RAM.

If none of these suggestions help, I encourage you to wait for the planned release at the end of this month. While Chapter 2 may not be available yet, there will be significant artistic improvements that will undoubtedly enhance your initial experience with the game.

Additionally, I will add a few lines of code to track where the loading process is being interrupted in your specific cases through the Player Log.

That's all I can do for now with my limited time for this project. Thank you for your patience!

Reactions: haooni

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
I think the tag "3d game" does not really fit the screenshots... is this really a "3D game" or are there some 3D rendered elements in it?

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
I think the tag "3d game" does not really fit the screenshots... is this really a "3D game" or are there some 3D rendered elements in it?
It's in 3D. For the environments, I utilize PBR materials applied to standard shaders, and for the 3D character models, I've chosen cel shading shaders with a variety of techniques, including, for example, hand drawn faces for their expressions. This is the artistic direction I've opted for in this project. I anticipate releasing an update in about a week. You can either download the upcoming version and take a look, or you can check out the current version now. The choice is yours!

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
At last, we have a new update, though it's not the long-awaited Chapter 2. Let's break it down.

The standout addition is the incorporation of onomatopoeias in the dialogue scenes. Their implementation proved to be more challenging than expected. Not only because they're handcrafted and some are animated, but also due to technical and programming hurdles related to the final rendering. Additionally, I chose to skip subtle camera movements in these scenes. From an artistic standpoint, I believe such movements should be purposeful, not just for the sake of it. To be honest, I'm not completely satisfied with the outcome yet.

On a different note, I spent several weeks experimenting with Unity's default Rigging system. Based on this, I attempted to craft my own animation tool, aimed at easing animations for intimate interactions. Despite my best efforts, it didn't pan out. While I did gain a solid understanding in this area, it felt like too much time was invested. However, I recently stumbled upon a third-party software that has revitalized my animation process. I still need more practice with it, but I'm excited about its potential.

On the other hand, I've been using bone-based facial structures for my characters, but I've recently ventured into facial and expression modeling in Blender. Upon reflection, it seems I'm pouring immense effort into multiple domains simultaneously, like programming, 2D art, 3D modeling, animation, and more, especially for a non-commercial project...

Lastly, given personal, familial, and work commitments, I might not be able to release updates as frequently as I'd like, at least in the near future. While I can't commit to specific dates, I don't intend to restrict myself to biannual releases or even think of dropping the project. I just wish there were more hours in the day...

Until next time.

(Links updated in OP)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPrivateTutorDatingSim-CH1.016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​