cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, not everyone seems included in that ending, though. Natasha and Lilian aren't shown as part of his harem. Maybe it's implied, but you don't have any scenes with them demonstrating that.
well lilian was introduced so late that not added and nat was kinda secret relationship.

Reactions: Loys

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well lilian was introduced so late that not added and nat was kinda secret relationship.
I can see the argument for Nat, but not for Lilian. She appeared way back near the very beginning of the game. Not including her in spite of her saying she wanted the MC (both in the endings and earlier in the game) but then saying it just didn't work out is what's confusing to me.

Apparently there's no scenario where it didn't work out for her, but if that's true I fail to see the need for her to say anything. Just have her not show up. Players can figure out easily enough if she's absent that things didn't go how she wanted. It's not like her attraction to and lust for the MC was a secret to the players. And specifically having her say it didn't work out how she wanted implies (to the player) that there might be a scenario where it does work out. But that is apparently not true.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea she appeared early but then vanished like a fart in sahara until came back some updates ago and even then it took few updates before mc boinked her.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
where is the Compressed ? the game is Big Guys need Compressed Version
I've do the compressed twice now, I'm unable to even open the game on two different computers.
When I tried to UnRen the game I got no pics or videos. So I'm a little perplexed as to what is going on.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea she appeared early but then vanished like a fart in sahara until came back some updates ago and even then it took few updates before mc boinked her.
And that's my point. He introduced Lilian early, she vanished, she appeared again and there was apparently this really strong connection, there was that mystical... whatever-that-was, and then there's no ending with her. Might as well have left her out of the whole game. You don't emphasize something that heavily and then totally abandon it. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and c3p0

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is the harem ending worth it or are solo endings better?
They are all pretty much crap. Hopefully we get some epilogues or bonus content, otherwise it's just another game with obviously rushed, lame endings. :poop:
Having zero pregnant ladies after all those creampies, is extra lame. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And that's my point. He introduced Lilian early, she vanished, she appeared again and there was apparently this really strong connection, there was that mystical... whatever-that-was, and then there's no ending with her. Might as well have left her out of the whole game. You don't emphasize something that heavily and then totally abandon it. Ridiculous.
Unless she is supposed to reappear or devs want to keep that open for somewhere later, with this MC or another situation. This game is completed, but is the story finished?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unless she is supposed to reappear or devs want to keep that open for somewhere later, with this MC or another situation. This game is completed, but is the story finished?
That's always a possibility. It doesn't feel like there's any more planned to me, but I suppose it's always possible. The game's size got decently large (almost 5GB), but not ridiculously so. I can only judge off of what's been revealed. As of this point, the game feels like it rushed the endings and didn't wrap up what appeared to be key plot points.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
They are all pretty much crap. Hopefully we get some epilogues or bonus content, otherwise it's just another game with obviously rushed, lame endings. :poop:
Having zero pregnant ladies after all those creampies, is extra lame. :mad:
True, after years of updates which did bring nothing new to the table, you could at least expect the dev would take some time for decent endings, could have made those in 3-4 updates...
This game is completed, but is the story finished?
I mean, the story part was pretty much finished at the point where the MC moved back home, from his stay with the aunt, after that you have years of treading water.

The mystic stuff with Lilian was never adressed, who knows what, if anything, was planned for her.
As the story is, i really don't miss an ending with her, she barely had any content. My interest in her was long gone by the point she got content. That was more the point of, just finish the game already.

Natasha on the other hand would have deserved one.
Thought, that would have required more updates which would focus on her, her marriage, leaving her husband etc. If i had to guess, i'd say it would have been too much work to do so.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev just added that mystical mumbo-jumbo to make game longer and lilian and mc fucked 2 or 3 times (nothing compared to nat). so once again agree with you.

Reactions: Bloodguard

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Playing the game, try to balance the stat instead, (it feels good that way for me since picking a similar predictable choice is kinda boring when you reading it and it feels bland you know), but so far it looks like you really need to pick "Really Right Choices".

So, I just played this up to Day Six transitions, I thought it would be an interesting story with meaningful "on your face progression" meaning each choice had a real impact so I don't get bored and wait when it to happen.

Feeling bored checking the gallery. why certain scenes are still locked? how did I miss it? Checking the Walkthrough and yep, you must pick "The Right Choices".
Like bro, it feels boring and predictable tbh. and the dialog is kinda out of place sometimes, idk.

And the "Extra content" is like a turn-off, breaking the immersion, and kind of spoiler. Is this part of the main story or bonus content or what? wtf is going on.

Should we just play just one path at a time or what? (it's so boring then? no?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And the "Extra content" is like a turn-off, breaking the immersion, and kind of spoiler. Is this part of the main story or bonus content or what? wtf is going on.

Should we just play just one path at a time or what? (it's so boring then? no?)
what extra? do you mean bredita telling about what you missed by making "right" choices.

that depends what you want, if you want to see all scenes then yes but if you are satisfied on what you get (most scenes) then no.

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
what extra? do you mean bredita telling about what you missed by making "right" choices.

that depends what you want, if you want to see all scenes then yes but if you are satisfied on what you get (most scenes) then no.
The scene After the dream scene. that thingy.

What I feel is that the balancing point should give you the middle path, meaning you can see both options at the same time. Since this game kinda forces you to strictly become "one boring lover or horny mf" ykwim
Both "Classes" are boring, if the game forces you to stick with one "Character class", this formula it's doesn't work IMO for VN games, since it's based on dialog as you may know, we got bored fast either being only good or being only bad character.

I think I play some games with good choice progression which gives you fully possible choice. So based on that, the dialog will feel "natural" since the game only tracks the point in the bg, but still gives full possible choice to the player, and if you didn't meet the "criteria" then the "NPC character" just act different according to the stat we have.

One major problem with VN is that most of them try to make things replayable which doesn't make sense.
This forces the player to be "someone else" again, basically an inception inside an inception, and didn't feel good to make the choice and backtrack the choice again to get other things. ykwim

Basically, trying to give an illusion to the player that He or She didn't miss anything and balancing points around that is a hard things to do. xdd

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The scene After the dream scene. that thingy.

What I feel is that the balancing point should give you the middle path, meaning you can see both options at the same time. Since this game kinda forces you to strictly become "one boring lover or horny mf" ykwim
Both "Classes" are boring, if the game forces you to stick with one "Character class", this formula it's doesn't work IMO for VN games, since it's based on dialog as you may know, we got bored fast either being only good or being only bad character.

I think I play some games with good choice progression which gives you fully possible choice. So based on that, the dialog will feel "natural" since the game only tracks the point in the bg, but still gives full possible choice to the player, and if you didn't meet the "criteria" then the "NPC character" just act different according to the stat we have.

One major problem with VN is that most of them try to make things replayable which doesn't make sense.
This forces the player to be "someone else" again, basically an inception inside an inception, and didn't feel good to make the choice and backtrack the choice again to get other things. ykwim

Basically, trying to give an illusion to the player that He or She didn't miss anything and balancing points around that is a hard things to do. xdd
Well, all points, stats, and choices become meaningless fairly early, so you won't have to worry about that anymore. ;)
I agree that missing some of the early scenes for dumb reasons, was pretty irritating though.

Reactions: SnG
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes