• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

drdrdrdrdrdr

Aug 21, 2023
Wow! MPP dropped from 3th to 5th place in the weighted rating :(
I think Cyan should think about it and consider hiring a game developer so he can focus 100% on the main story and drawing

Leviathan1o1

May 12, 2021
Am I missing something? Like did the scene with Victoria, or some dialogue from it, not exist before Bronwen's? Were people complaining about the morality of Bronwen's scene or because they don't like her and wanted to skip it? If it's about the morality of it, they make it clear as day that Emelie does not care if he does it with another girl in the scene before that. If it's because you don't like her or something else, not much I can say.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Am I missing something? Like did the scene with Victoria, or some dialogue from it, not exist before Bronwen's? Were people complaining about the morality of Bronwen's scene or because they don't like her and wanted to skip it? If it's about the morality of it, they make it clear as day that Emelie does not care if he does it with another girl in the scene before that. If it's because you don't like her or something else, not much I can say.
In part, yes, people wants to just stay faithful to the pig and have roleplay dialogues for it, showing her that she is way more important than any other girl and the MC doesn't need more. But there is also people (Me included) who just don't like the other girls and don't want their playthrough to acknowledge the MC had sex with them.

4.80 star(s) 208 Votes