AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
This game is a fucking joke.
The gameplay is terribly bad.
You go to the dungeon -> you go tournament -> you go dungeon deeper (but always starting from the first floor, i hope you like to walk for nothing) -> tournament -> dungeon deeper again, with LOT OF WALK.

It's nightmare.

And the fight are... Stupid. The S in this S-RPG is for Stupid.
isnt it your usual system for dungeon? after get out from dungeon u need to start again from scratch

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Missing "japanese game" and "animated" tag here.

View attachment 2669761

Overview:
Hideo Inadani was bullied to death by three girls, and now he's caught in a game of strategy in the world of the dead! Players' pieces are based on those they knew in life, and Hideo's set just happens to include his three tormentors! If they lose, they'll be assaulted by monsters. But if they win, they'll discover what they've become.

In this game of tactics and revenge, what choices will you make?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-02
Release Date: 2021-09-26
Developer: Tsuyoi Ko
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2669738 View attachment 2669739 View attachment 2669740 View attachment 2669741

This one is bad, it got a dark story and grotesque plot. Though it has a cameo appearance of their 1st work.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
isnt it your usual system for dungeon? after get out from dungeon u need to start again from scratch
No, that's bullshit.
Dungeon now, especially in H-game, have teleportation. For example try this game https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shimmering-horizon-and-cursed-blacksmith-v0-65d-ason.41290/
It's a fucking rogue like, so the gameplay is ONLY to go deeper in a dungeon. But you have a TP each time you kill a boss, so you don't have to make all the walk through 100 floors each time... This game is better in every way.

Reactions: Artix0

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
View attachment 2672381
Beside the tremendous dungeon journey and long 4 to 4 walk between teleport, I find it that it is an okay for srpg.

Story is quite depressing and sometime you are can choose to kill probably innocent people just to get exp. BUT MOST OF THEM DESERVE IT
Problem is that, those dungeon players are not enough if you gonna fight tournament enemies. So get to grind a bit.
I do find it quite nice that they don't use the usual japanese srpg game system but instead made time to implant srpg into rpgmaker.
overall 4/10

Last edited:

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
hey guy , for this time tsuyoi ko finally created a game who fit me!!
but i admit than the constant "go deep , come back , go deep" can be long and frustrating after a moment , so ! i do a little modification for going more fast , for sprint andwalk
that not creat a chekpoint for each floor , but you can skip them more fastly , the combat mode aremore fast too

the magic speed file for that :

unzip it inside your main game folder >www >js and replace the file

you will thank me later ;)

Last edited:

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
question :
someone know how to change the drop rate of the loot ?
killing 10 enemy and got nothing ... a little long ^^'

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote