AlexTalksXD

Dec 1, 2020
i downloaded the game with dlc one, i am currently in middle game havent that much progress, no pregnancy option or prompt came up when starting, is it enabled

Last edited:

Makuse P

Aug 2, 2023
For the creator of this game, The Coder, very good game, complete and entertaining, it would be better if it had voices, but hey, you did very well, Thanks

Reactions: The Coder

Pingly

May 26, 2020
Any fix for stalling on Clara's story at the gaming session? She already has 500 customers and many girls are maxed out but I never get a prompt to ask for the gaming session.

The same question was posted earlier but I never saw a solution.

• Thinking Face

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Any fix for stalling on Clara's story at the gaming session? She already has 500 customers and many girls are maxed out but I never get a prompt to ask for the gaming session.

The same question was posted earlier but I never saw a solution.
I am not sure about the stall, there is no updates done in that area other than fixing some missing CG's, I have tested the game once for UHD release and I was able to finish it, I may need the save file to check the problem

Pingly

May 26, 2020
I am not sure about the stall, there is no updates done in that area other than fixing some missing CG's, I have tested the game once for UHD release and I was able to finish it, I may need the save file to check the problem
My mistake. I never visited in the morning, just the other times. Morning has a "Let's Play" button. Thanks for the reply.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Hadn't played this one in a while. Figured I'd try it again, see how it's been coming along.
DLed the 1.00D1 version for pc and am using joiplay to run it.

Got stuck in a loop pretty early on with the landlady. Followed the hints for her until the first movie night in MC's room. Then after that event played out the only option I had was asking her for money, and she told me to go clean the MC's room.

Did that, the cash was added to my total, but anytime I talked to her again she just keeps telling me that the room isn't clean yet. Doesnt matter how many times I clean it, she just keeps saying the same thing.

Even tried starting the game all over again since I was so close to the start and figured maybe I bugged it out somehow. Ended up running into this same broken loop again when I got to that point with her. Is there a flag/variable that I can just toss into the console to move her on to the next step in her quest chain?

edit: holy typos BatMan!

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hadn't played this one in a while. Figured I'd try it again, see how it's been coming along.
DLed the 1.00D1 version for pc and am using joiplay to run it.

Got stuck in a loop pretty early on with the landlady. Followed the hints for her until the first movie night in MC's room. Then after that event played out the only option I had was asking her for money, and she told me to go clean the MC's room.

Did that, the cash was added to my total, but anytime I talked to her again she just keeps telling me that the room isn't clean yet. Doesnt matter how many times I clean it, she just keeps saying the same thing.

Even tried starting the game all over again since I was so close to the start and figured maybe I bugged it out somehow. Ended up running into this same broken loop again when I got to that point with her. Is there a flag/variable that I can just toss into the console to move her on to the next step in her quest chain?

edit: holy typos BatMan!
Unfortunately I cannot help you with regards to JoiPlay, the hints are quite explanatory an and there are no reported issues with LandLady's path recently, If you can DM me the save maybe I can take a look but I am not sure if the game itself is compatible with JoiPlay because I never did a test with JoiPlay

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Unfortunately I cannot help you with regards to JoiPlay, the hints are quite explanatory an and there are no reported issues with LandLady's path recently, If you can DM me the save maybe I can take a look but I am not sure if the game itself is compatible with JoiPlay because I never did a test with JoiPlay
Thanks for the reply, but I'm not looking for help with joiplay, everything is running fine with it .

And I know the hints are explicitly laid out. Have been following them exaxtly and doing the teleport to girl thing when it's the correct time of day for the next step in their story lines.
It's a good system.(y)

All I'm asking for is just the varible I can toss into the command console to move the story forward a single step here so she's not stuck telling me to clean the MCs room anymore.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but I'm not looking for help with joiplay, everything is running fine with it .

And I know the hints are explicitly laid out. Have been following them exaxtly and doing the teleport to girl thing when it's the correct time of day for the next step in their story lines.
It's a good system.(y)

All I'm asking for is just the varible I can toss into the command console to move the story forward a single step here so she's not stuck telling me to clean the MCs room anymore.
Apparently that part of the code is bugged, but that should not block you from progressing the story. I am guessing that the next event with her is triggered in Sandra's room, the hint should read "Finish the sleepover event and talk to her about it and also get that kiss after helping her around the house. After that head over to [VGuard!l]'s room at night after a couple of days and then ask her 'You seem to be moody?'" , this is only avaliable in Sandra's room at night.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Apparently that part of the code is bugged, but that should not block you from progressing the story. I am guessing that the next event with her is triggered in Sandra's room, the hint should read "Finish the sleepover event and talk to her about it and also get that kiss after helping her around the house. After that head over to [VGuard!l]'s room at night after a couple of days and then ask her 'You seem to be moody?'" , this is only avaliable in Sandra's room at night.
Yeah that's what the hint says. That's where it's stuck. No option to progress, even goijng to the room at night and talking to her while she's lying on the bed. Still only has the option to ask for cash where she's stuck saying the room isn't clean yet.

That's why I'm trying to ask you for the variable that let's her know the room was cleaned.
That way I can just toss it into the console and get past this little hiccup. Maybe I just didn't communicate that clearly enough. :LOL:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah that's what the hint says. That's where it's stuck. No option to progress, even goijng to the room at night and talking to her while she's lying on the bed. Still only has the option to ask for cash where she's stuck saying the room isn't clean yet.

That's why I'm trying to ask you for the variable that let's her know the room was cleaned.
That way I can just toss it into the console and get past this little hiccup. Maybe I just didn't communicate that clearly enough. :LOL:
Ok, I hope you are through with this event, if not just wait for 2 days and then visit Sandra's room at night. THen you should have a new option. I don't think you can just put a variable in the console and skip that because that event sets other flags and it's a cascading effect.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Ok, I hope you are through with this event, if not just wait for 2 days and then visit Sandra's room at night. THen you should have a new option. I don't think you can just put a variable in the console and skip that because that event sets other flags and it's a cascading effect.
Hi again. Just wanted to thanks for the help with this. Got the event to trigger and things are working great. (y)

And btw, thanks for all the work on the game. Like I mentioned earlier, played it before. Pretty fun game. Took a break from it for a while, so kinda excited to see what's been added in the last few updates (once I get there).

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes