• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity My New Neighbor is a Futa [v0.1] [El Vagabundo]

ElVagabundo

Aug 10, 2023
Hi people!
I'm the developer of this game and I'm happy to get your feedback.
I really laughed at the green skin jokes, cool, you have a great sense of humor.

My biggest concern right now is getting stuck in the first oral sex scene.
The control joystick is located in the lower right corner; for convenience, you can drag it around the screen so that it does not cover the most interesting.

My question is, those who are stuck - did you not notice it, or was it not there because you don't have a FHD (1920*1080) monitor?

Both are easy to fix, I need to understand the reason.
I would not want anyone to get negative emotions because of a stupid bug...

When the two green women have a more normal skin, will it become possible to compile a Mac version? It seems to only require one or two clicks as in Ren'Py.
A little over two clicks))
But I will try. It will be in the final release for sure.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
My biggest concern right now is getting stuck in the first oral sex scene.
The control joystick is located in the lower right corner; for convenience, you can drag it around the screen so that it does not cover the most interesting.

My question is, those who are stuck - did you not notice it, or was it not there because you don't have a FHD (1920*1080) monitor?

Both are easy to fix, I need to understand the reason.
I would not want anyone to get negative emotions because of a stupid bug...
My advice would either be to tie the scene change to either the keyboard or start them out towards the middle and let you move them from there. I would assume most are like me and just can't see them. Also, I like her ghostly skin. Reminds me of spookies.:alien:

Reactions: ElVagabundo

ElVagabundo

Aug 10, 2023
Yes, I already found the problem. The game adapts to the screen resolution, and on the joystick I missed this moment. Since I have all FHD monitors, I didn't see the problem.
I will fix it in the next update, I just checked it on another game, the demo of which I will upload today on ITCH.

My advice would either be to tie the scene change to either the keyboard or start them out towards the middle and let you move them from there. I would assume most are like me and just can't see them. Also, I like her ghostly skin. Reminds me of spookies.:alien:

Oh man, if you love aliens, I have good news for you. I don’t know if I will be banned for posting links, but there are alien characters on my patron in the header, with whom I am doing a visual novel too. Link to my patreon in the first post where they posted the game.

Reactions: PhazeUFO

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
hey im stuck at bj and someone say there's should be an arrow button on the Right but i don't see it IMG_20230829_172618_547.jpg

ElVagabundo

Aug 10, 2023
hey im stuck at bj and someone say there's should be an arrow button on the Right but i don't see it
This bug appeared on monitors with a resolution of less than 1920*1080. I corrected it by adding a monitor resolution check, but it may have remained in the version you downloaded.
What screen resolution are you using? In the old version of the demo, if the screen is less than 1620 wide, the control joystick is completely hidden behind the screen.

I'm sorry, but it was a surprise to me that people are still using monitors less than FHD. My bad

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This bug appeared on monitors with a resolution of less than 1920*1080. I corrected it by adding a monitor resolution check, but it may have remained in the version you downloaded.
What screen resolution are you using? In the old version of the demo, if the screen is less than 1620 wide, the control joystick is completely hidden behind the screen.

I'm sorry, but it was a surprise to me that people are still using monitors less than FHD. My bad
This should never be a surprise and many people use things until they break. Keep in mind that there are still folk on win7.

ElVagabundo

Aug 10, 2023
This should never be a surprise and many people use things until they break. Keep in mind that there are still folk on win7.
Well, I still have a Nintendo Famicom lying around in my closet...
The only statistics available to me are Steam statistics, and there most of the players use modern devices.
My colleagues make games at 1280*720, but it seems to me that most of the players should not be driven into the minority, although you should not forget about the minority, I agree.

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Well, I still have a Nintendo Famicom lying around in my closet...
The only statistics available to me are Steam statistics, and there most of the players use modern devices.
My colleagues make games at 1280*720, but it seems to me that most of the players should not be driven into the minority, although you should not forget about the minority, I agree.

By the way, man - on itch I posted a demo with aliens... Don't take it for advertising
R
This is off topic so can you move it out of the thread already? Nobody cares about your obvious ad

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

ElVagabundo

Aug 10, 2023
R
This is off topic so can you move it out of the thread already? Nobody cares about your obvious ad
Sorry dude. Indeed, there is enough advertising in the first post (which, by the way, was not posted by me).
I'm sorry that I even wrote here. Have a nice day

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry dude. Indeed, there is enough advertising in the first post (which, by the way, was not posted by me).
I'm sorry that I even wrote here. Have a nice day
Nah ignore that guy. He's been harassing anyone in this thread who disagrees with him about anything since it was posted. He's gone onto my own profile to harass and threaten me over this thread twice now.
You're the dev of this game, you have every right to inform any fans of it that you have a new project posted to itch.
Having said that since I don't have any reason to give a shit what that dude has to say, I'll :KappaPride:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Nah ignore that guy. He's been harassing anyone in this thread who disagrees with him about anything since it was posted. He's gone onto my own profile to harass and threaten me over this thread twice now.
You're the dev of this game, you have every right to inform any fans of it that you have a new project posted to itch.
Having said that since I don't have any reason to give a shit what that dude has to say, I'll :KappaPride:
Same for me. Also, that is where the irony came from. It is better to make a post or two here than open a new thread for the game that isn't out yet.

Reactions: ElVagabundo

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020

I don't wht the resolution is cause i use work laptop for playing it, my pc just blowout 6 months ago, so yaeh this is what i got left lolololo XD

ElVagabundo

Aug 10, 2023
I don't wht the resolution is cause i use work laptop for playing it, my pc just blowout 6 months ago, so yaeh this is what i got left lolololo XD
My condolences, bro...

In the final release, the joystick senses your screen and moves to the far right so as not to get lost outside of it.
In the last scenes I completely abandoned the joystick, the animations are replaced by simply clicking the mouse on the screen (well, does everyone have a mouse???)

Tomorrow I need to go to a neighboring country, when I return, I will fix this bug in the demo version.

2023-09-06_22-26-20.png

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018

The arrows are also not visible if the screen is windowed and in a smaller resolution. Adding a resolution check should *probably* fix that as well, but I'm mentioning it just in case.

ElVagabundo

Aug 10, 2023
Oh, this is the eternal problem of programmers not expecting user input.
Some have small monitors, others play in the window, others have Macs... come on, finish it off, tell me that we need to make a build for Android too)))