• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MY NEW LIFE WALKTHROUGH

ABADOX

May 8, 2017
Does anybody have the updated walkthrough? I downloaded the game but the walkthrough is the same as the old version the new missions are not added to it

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Check here the amazing walktrought made by mister ballzak

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
when i ask a date to mother and teacher the game crash :(
Mate, neither of those dates are yet implemented... if u check the walktrough i linked in the previous post u'll see what i mean, cause it tells u everything u can do with all the chicks up to the last release, cheers

pd- In fact, there are a few of the girls u can date right now, most of the dates ar yet to be made.

Reactions: Giulio46

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
i can't find lots of gifts to use on girls, for example i can't find cheap book, economic book, expensive book etc.. i go to library and buy books and also from news stand but when i choose cheap book as gift it says i don't have it? playing ver 1.0

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
i can't find lots of gifts to use on girls, for example i can't find cheap book, economic book, expensive book etc.. i go to library and buy books and also from news stand but when i choose cheap book as gift it says i don't have it? playing ver 1.0
In my experience with this game, almost any gift works with all girls, so just give what u got and u should be good to go... there is no real diference if u give a flower or a book, for instance, just a bit more or less love depending on the girl, in fact u can even play almost the entire game without giving any gifts at all, its there mostly to expedite the realationships... if i remember correctly, expensive jewlery was the best gift and gave the same amount of love to all girls (of course thats an expensive buy if u are not cheating money with Firebane's mod =)) cheers

Reactions: kylejpn

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
In my experience with this game, almost any gift works with all girls, so just give what u got and u should be good to go... there is no real diference if u give a flower or a book, for instance, just a bit more or less love depending on the girl, in fact u can even play almost the entire game without giving any gifts at all, its there mostly to expedite the realationships... if i remember correctly, expensive jewlery was the best gift and gave the same amount of love to all girls (of course thats an expensive buy if u are not cheating money with Firebane's mod =)) cheers
yep .. after i lost hope in finding cheap gifts i just used the money cheat, got me over 9 millions :) .. then i just bought all gifts i found ... i tried jewels after few times and she accepted them nd from that time on all i use ws jewels , it speeds things up .. i just thought that i have to use gifts from cheap to expensive , but i don't :)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Check the game thread:

There is a link with a very complete walktrought there with all sorts of info about the game.
A quick answer would be: u have to reach to the point when u have sex with Rachel for the first time and then visit Morgan at his house, he will tell u about Jet "special lessons" and after that u can start ur training with her. Cheers

estrika

Oct 14, 2018
Does anybody have the updated walkthrough? I downloaded the game but the walkthrough is the same as the old version the new missions are not added to it
I have for last version 1.9 but i cant post it or add links pm if you need it

MMM1980

Sep 10, 2018
hi. i got stock at finding prostitute for Charles quest , walkthrough said old quarter near marckus house, but i coundt find her.
pls help me