• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Guys I'm stuck in the Jet mission.

I'm on the second floor, I put the jewel on the teacher's bag.

but now I can't progress. The guards are stuck, and I can't hide.

I'm using firebane's mod.

Unfortunately I saved at this point accidentally.

Any thing I can do to progress this?

upload_2018-8-19_19-8-41.png

nvm, just read last page, nothing can be done unfortunately.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
I will complete Laura Interview,
Take the corridor north, enter the warehouse, where there are NO policemen. And hit the
switch.
Where's the corridor north, where is the ware house, Help me

YankeeHater34

Jun 22, 2017
Hey, I'm sure this isn't the right place to post this but the RpgMakerSaveEdit thread isn't as active as this thread. Anyways, I was messing around with the SaveEdit program (didn't change any switches/variables) and then I closed the program and tried to load up my save file. The game refuses to even attempt loading the specific save file. I tried opening the SaveEdit and then I got this error code. Does anyone have an idea or solution? Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I skipped that part. I gave the gift to Laura and I'm in home. I don't know how to continue with the quest :(
Sorry I quoted the wrong person, anyways after you almost had sex with Laura, wait for weekend at night and talk to her downstairs.

i cant find jet in bookstore at 20.00.. please give me clue when i can meet jet
You need to advance Sarah's quest until you get the 4th tinymon card and finish all of Jet's lesson.

I will complete Laura Interview,
Take the corridor north, enter the warehouse, where there are NO policemen. And hit the
switch.
Where's the corridor north, where is the ware house, Help me
You can choose only 1 of those 3 (Fangirl/suspicious boy/Sarah). The fangirl part is go all the way north, next to the security room there is another room with a lever. Push it and go back to starting room and take the exit left. Go southwest at the parking lot.

Not sure what caused this but, I"m at the part where I need to tell tyna i'm ready to fight.. triggers and sends me to Mafia Base, svet isnt' at front but upstairs with boss and talking to them just sends me to the Tournament. I"m pretty Sure I need to do the trial fight? Unless I already did the intro pussyfight match and this is normal?

Really wish we had a Gallery so I could know if I did the intro already .. Would make this game so much better when trying to keep track of save files.
Taken from Kertug's walkthrough:

Hey, I'm sure this isn't the right place to post this but the RpgMakerSaveEdit thread isn't as active as this thread. Anyways, I was messing around with the SaveEdit program (didn't change any switches/variables) and then I closed the program and tried to load up my save file. The game refuses to even attempt loading the specific save file. I tried opening the SaveEdit and then I got this error code. Does anyone have an idea or solution? Thanks.
Because you accidentaly deleted a value. It might be 0 or 1 or 999999. It cannot be empty.

Reactions: stray monkeys

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
ok i was doing daisy quest line. since i hit a roadblock that i need to be strong first. hence i finish tyna quest first including pussy fight. but when i went back to daisy and was about to talk to Svetlana. but i can't talk to her and the boss nina is asking me again if i am ready for the tournament. what should i do??

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes