• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
how do you actually do the sex minigame? I try just doing slow, nothing. Just doing fast, nothing. Alternating, nothing. Most i can get is one tick on the girls bar.
+ you get a special scene (ahegao) if you managed to get the girl to cum 3 times in a row.

Does this game have a gallery mode to watch or replay scene and animation?
No. Most of the girls scene are repeatable in-game if you max out their relationship.

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys!!
just wondering what's the best gang to join..although i'm not yet there i juat want to like know whats best choice that will affect later in future updates..

and btw im playing it in android w/c was great so far..but just want to know if theres bugs that i might encounter later on..tnx and Happy Gaming Guys~!!

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Yes. If you don't mind the Engrish.

Yes.

It comes with the game. Check the folder.
I asked it more than anything because it keeps appearing with the quest of Ms. Taylo to talk to Laura at the pharmacy in case she had been fixed or she continued to appreciate the old

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I asked it more than anything because it keeps appearing with the quest of Ms. Taylo to talk to Laura at the pharmacy in case she had been fixed or she continued to appreciate the old
Oh yeah whoever made that walkthrough didn't update that part. It's from the previous version where Laura used to work there.

But still just talk to the pharmacist to get the package for Ms Taylor.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Where is the corridor north, is in the New NEIGBORHOOD and where is the laura working place. Please Help me

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
for laura quest i cannot trigger this did do something
or quest is bug

In the morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., leave the shoes on the furniture in the entrance and
go to your room

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
I asked a question on Beggar of net patreon web page and no one answer it so was going to choose Chang Gang to be save cause that was Maria boss but when i when to select it she said this is where we go our different paths so does that main i have to be in Nina Gang to be in a relationship with Maria and all so my question on Beggar of net web page was can i be in Nestrot Gang and not have any repercussion in any of my relationship i have for choosing Nestrot gang cause he help me out a lot and i kinda like is character

rzero06

Jun 24, 2017
Which walkthrough are you referring to? Laura's main quest has been completely redone and she works from home now.
I have the same issue. It is after giving her the comic collection in the mall. It is the next step and I don't know where is the place mentioned in the walkthrough (1.8).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes