DDB

May 17, 2017
When variable 33 is set to 5, the choice you make sets other switches that enable the chosen path. By resetting the variable back to 5, you can choose the other path and the switches for that path will now also be set allowing you to pursue both story lines. Variable 33 is actually the progression for the Tinymon Card quests and does not define which Foreman path is enabled.
So i how do i do it then, updated walkthrough from op says to switch the variable to what it was before, but its the same number.

A

aryanddevil

Hello Guys
I am stuck at PAM help quest. During recess when I talk with her I am suppose to goto washroom with her but instead it takes me straight away to class room whats wrong here or did i miss anything????

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So i how do i do it then, updated walkthrough from op says to switch the variable to what it was before, but its the same number.
When you make the first choice let’s say you select Cover for the wife.

After must save the game. Use 2 slots one for backup and one that you work for. Lets say the one save is on slot “5” the backup one, make a save to slot “6” and keep save and change the same save “6”.

Open the save “6” file in save editor (if you use online save editor remember to download the save “6” you change, copy and replace the original save “6”), value #33 must be 6, after change the value to 5 load the game.

Talk to foreman again and select Betray the wife, save the game again to same slot “6”, open the save “6” with save editor, value must be now 5, change it back to 6 download the changed save “6”, copy and replace it with save “6” in your game save folder and continue the two paths.

If you can’t do it again post your save here to do it for you.:)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Guys
I am stuck at PAM help quest. During recess when I talk with her I am suppose to goto washroom with her but instead it takes me straight away to class room whats wrong here or did i miss anything????
From updated WT:
SAVE GAME
Go to recess and talk with Pam she will ask you to meet her in the restroom. Talk with Pam,
and you will come up with a plan to have her shower the next morning in the locker room.
(there is a bug here v1.7 you are not teleported to restroom to solve it edit your save
with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and
1. Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
2. Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
3. Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
Go to school the next day and return to the East side of the school and check the women's
locker room door to confirm Pam is there.
a. Go up to the first floor and check the air vents on the southwest side of the teacher's lounge
area to enter the vents.
b. Navigate to the far west of the vents and you will find the stalker.
c. Return to Pam at recess and give her the camera she'll tell you to visit her at home.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The walkthrough is very specific. It says to play through your first choice, then set the variable back to 5. If you've played through your first choice, there is no way the variable value can be 5. It will probably be 6 unless to progress further in the Tinymon card quests. When you finish the second choice, the value will probably be 6 unless you progress further in the Tinymon card quests. If the current value is the same as the value it was after the first choice, then you don't have to do anything else. Like I said, that variable does not decide which of the Foreman's Wife choices is enabled, it only controls which part of the Tinymon Card ques you are on.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello Guys
This is a known bug; not being able to access Pam's max love recess love scene. You'll have to wait for the next version or @Firebane's mod to see it fixed. The same with Beth's max love recess love scene.

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Even with all the help and guides the game is still a f**king grindfest. I've had to stop playing because its just off putting. Such a shame this wasn't made on Renpy or some other program which stops all the pointless travelling etc.

I would like to see the images though so if anyone can tell me how to do it that would be great. Cheers.
Well I try one more time.:)
First you have to google “java” and install the free version,
Second unzip to a folder of your choice the RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix,
run the Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter.jar, opens a window,
from menu
File → Change Output Directory select “output” and click open.
Next
File → Select RPG MV Project and select your game folder click open, another small window appears click “ok”.
Next
From menu, select Decrypt → All Files
Wait until Decryption Completed. Click ok, close program.
Open the folder where you unzip RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix and select the folder output, in this folder exists one more folder www, in that folder you can find all the pictures, images, audio etc.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Guys
The game is bugged big time on her quest sadly. I got past this by making a dummy save in an older version and completing it on the older version before transfering the saved version over to the newer one.

yekyaw

May 15, 2018
sorry bro i tried all the way you said but still did not work :( note the file number mean rename file number right?
Screenshots are unnecessary.
  1. Download the save and note the file number (like "file6.rpgsave" is 6).
  2. In "<game folder>/www/save", if there is a file of the same name, skip to step 4.
  3. If not, open the game and make a save (called a dummy save) to that same slot number (in this example, 6). You do not have to close the game. There will now be a save file with that number in "<game folder>/www/save".
  4. Copy the new save file there overwriting the old one.
  5. You can now load that new save in thso
    2. In "<game folder>/www/save", if there is a file of the same name, skip to step 4.
    3. If not, open the game and make a save (called a dummy save) to that same slot number (in this example, 6). You do not have to close the game. There will now be a save file with that number in "<game folder>/www/save".
    5. You can now load that new save in the game.
    sorry bro i tried all the way you said but still did not work :( you mean note the file nmber is rename file number?
  5. You can now load that new save in the game.
sorry bro i tried all the way you said but still did work :(

american

Apr 24, 2017
I know this off topi c and it may seem strange that it both this same statement in 2 other thread but this 3 games I love the most and love comments and help were I can so reason I write this. I will be going into a clinic for a good period of time and close myself off to outside contact to help with my problem and hope to return soon so just let you all now and guys and girls keep make this site the best and keep cool

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
sorry bro i tried all the way you said but still did not work :( note the file number mean rename file number right?
No. It means to see and remember the number so that you know which save slot to use. To "note" it down, or write it down so you can remember it. If you needed to rename any file, you would have been told to rename the file but you don't so - don't. :closedeyesmile:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I know this off topi c and it may seem strange that it both this same statement in 2 other thread but this 3 games I love the most and love comments and help were I can so reason I write this. I will be going into a clinic for a good period of time and close myself off to outside contact to help with my problem and hope to return soon so just let you all now and guys and girls keep make this site the best and keep cool
I wish you the best.

Reactions: american

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do u get to time squire
Take a left in Manhattan and stop when you start running over life-sized plushies. :closedtongue:

I believe you mean to ask about the location of the square in which you are to meet a girl you've asked out on a date using your phone. The square is not a location on the map or a place to which you can travel. You automatically go there after the date making phone call. The background scene of the girl in her date outfit is the square. Just ignore it and focus on the girl. :heartcoveredeyes:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes