jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I haven't played this game for a few updates now, mostly because the fact that you have to heavily rely on having to use the walkthrough. The walkthrough itself is probably done the best at getting everything you need in there. The main problem with it is, well, first of all you have to scroll 6 miles down to get to every thing you need to know, about any one thing or character, and scroll the 6 miles back and try to find the same damn spot you were at, to finish any one thing. Not to mention all parts for any one character is so spaced out, it's like trying to read a NASA mission flight manual. Please don't take this the wrong way, as I'm grateful to even have it, and I'm not trying to be disrespectful in any way.

I'm also not sure if it has been covered in here as of yet, but have they implemented or have any plans of implementing a change of the bum path? More precisely, the ability to be able to switch spots with the bum in the quest for the date with Rachel's mom? or is it still set, where we have to endure his clean up and watch his nasty ass scene? Do we have the ability to change places with him and have ourselves as her date yet? thereby starting a new line with her?

I know there were more questions, but I cannot remember off hand now, so I will just close by saying...Thanks brothers..........Peace!!

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
After looking at the CG of the xtras I realized something. There are two images before the sex scene with Daisy or Tyna, with them taking off the clothes that did not appear, all that appears is a black screen before the scene.
There are many details that BoN lets pass, whether in images or speech.
I've essentially stopped playing the game (haven't played the last 3 or 4 updates) and just check out the CG. At this point, I'm just waiting for BoN to finish the game so that Firebane can fix it. LOL! I know we get frustrated with the development of the game, but just think; the finished modded version is gonna be EPIC!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
it actually went trough like normal but then it was like I had never done it and now the same thing happens after going to taynas apt and your supposed to see a gang
There are some hidden switches in the game that can truly screw up your saves if you trigger them at the wrong time. With Nadine last I checked there was a trigger outside the strip club that would set her relationship variable to 15. Very useful if you didn't start her quest yet. However if you finished her quest to the point where her relationship went to 25 (the point where you can go into her home when you ring her bell) if you touch this switch again it will change the 25 back to a 15 which without save edit make it 100% impossible for you to go into her home.

There are other triggers like this one in the game as well so you need to be careful of which one you activate.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I've essentially stopped playing the game (haven't played the last 3 or 4 updates) and just check out the CG. At this point, I'm just waiting for BoN to finish the game so that Firebane can fix it. LOL! I know we get frustrated with the development of the game, but just think; the finished modded version is gonna be EPIC!
Although MNL has many bugs and translation problems, I think there's still a lot going on in this game. BoN has already shown that he wants to start with his other game soon, using his own art and I think it's really cool but one of the only Adult Games I've played a long time has been MNL, I really love this game and I hope it has a long life.

I also played that other game made in Klub'17 engine, Life of your dreams, it made me think how much BoN lost time creating MNL on RPGMAKER, being that in Ren'py it would be much better and could have much more content in video.

Reactions: Aioria619

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
with the latest 1.5 fixed with extras, do the mod and common events not work/not needed anymore?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
seeing as these are some question I have had in the back of my mind since I saw some polls and posts I might as well dump them there.

1) How do you think BON will change up Maria and Laura's questlines in the up and coming 1.6?

2) Do you really think BON will completely go through with the latest post of making the following happen?

A) Chang gang = you get Lucy
B) Nina's gang = you git Maria
C) Warren's gang = you get Laura
D) Nesrot's gang = you get Amy

3) do you think that BON will change up Ronald's quest or add something for him if you choose not to bust him?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
seeing as these are some question I have had in the back of my mind since I saw some polls and posts I might as well dump them there.

1) How do you think BON will change up Maria and Laura's questlines in the up and coming 1.6?

2) Do you really think BON will completely go through with the latest post of making the following happen?

3) do you think that BON will change up Ronald's quest or add something for him if you choose not to bust him?
1) lol, i was thinking about change the intro in the game.

2) Yeap

3) Yes!

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
so i was told the cheat menu lets me change the relationship status, have they added this yet or is it a planed feature since it wont let me change the status it says sorry next update.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
In my opinion, BoN missed a great Xtra content opportunity in this update.
He should have done it just like in Pussy Fights, set up scenes with the girls from the pool party. Fucking Rachel, Pam, Nadine, Kayla, Brenda, etc.

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Nadine still goes to the blank screen after she dances? So it seems he still didn't fix that bug from the older versions. If you have a 0.9 or a 1.0 version of the game you can compete it by using an older version of the game that doesn't have this bug.
When playing the packed version, I had the same problem...or so I thought. After waiting for so many minutes after Nadine's dance, the game actually resumed. If you play the unpacked version (I had to learn how to unpack it myself. Thanks to all the helpful denizens in this forum!), I find the game plays a hell of a lot smoother.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

1. Probably seperate them from other quest lines, like you know Laura is tied to Ms. Taylor and Maria is tied to MC's father

2. I'm not sure about that one cause Beggar is one hell of a silent dev. He doesnt talk much BUT i know he listens and many of his backers are not fine with the content block through choices so he may not change it or actually add a scene review room to back that change

3. Not a single word came from Beggar about that since he is focusing on harem route right now. Side male chars and other fetishes are not getting much love. Given he left the part of the quest open he may return to it after some time

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Right now for BoN isn't important how he will change Maria's questline,yes i'll be disappointed if we have to choose a girl with the gangs i prefer having all girls but even if he do that we can use a previous save to see the other girls scenes,right now BoN have to clean ALL bugs and minor bugs so we can play it withouth having issues cause right now yes it's playable but there's too much bugs.

egeberkatakul

Oct 7, 2017
Am I the only one who's main screen works really slow?

When I open the game the game is almost like frozen I have to push enter for 5 seconds to start a new game, anyone knows how to fix it?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018

When I open the game the game is almost like frozen I have to push enter for 5 seconds to start a new game, anyone knows how to fix it?
nope, mine is also SUPER slow right now... just that intro screen.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Bring it! :p

Maria is desperately trying to protect herself and her daughters from the dangers of Chang's group at Otter Labs and now Warren's group because she has found out her husband Jack is Warren's right-hand man and only married her to steal assets from Chang. Now this will be further complicated by the fact that Laura is in a committed lesbian relationship with Liz. Liz did this to get close to the MC who is actually her son and not Dr. Robson who was set up as the creator of Chang's drug assets to replace Liz when she broke from Jack and was sold off to the Chinatown slave market (wait for it in a future update). Liz will set Maria and Dr. Robson against each other in the face of Chang's suspicions and to survive Warren's attacks while she uses Laura to get inside the household of the MC. I mean, c'mon now! Too easy. :relievedface:

Try me... :closedtongue:

Obvious! Since she's not actually the MC's mother, Liz will arrange for her to fall victim to the very drug she stole from Liz and be made into the MC's sex slave. :happyblush

Again, obvious! No blood relation to the MC and she will have failed Chang as a researcher, Warrren as a scapegoat, Nesrot as a turncoat, and Nina as both a turned asset and leverage into Chang's security. Nina will just order her execution but Liz will intervene pointing out that Maria will be much more valuable as a gift to the MC as another sex slave. This will encourage the MC's loyalty and help the MC protect Laura and Amy, but what Liz really wants is a solid and safe position for the MC allowing her to use Maria's situation to set all four gang leaders against each other. The plot just writes itself! :rolleyes:

Well of course! With both Maria and Dr. Robson firmly in the control of Chang, Liz will use her lesbian relationship with Laura to convince her to get Warren to gift her to the MC. He'll want to secure the MC's loyalty with the gift of a sex slave, control Maria by holding Laura hostage, and keep Jack under heel by demonstrating that his son could replace him at any time. This gets Liz, through her MC son, inside Warren's security, control of Maria in Chang's lab, influence over Nesrot since he thinks he has the MC as a double-agent, and threatens Nina and the Russians when she uses all three at once. Gangstering 101. :cool:

Now, everyone knows this one. Amy arranged for the MC to find her at the Hornet with that tool of a boyfriend (I mean, c'mon! Someone as smart and savvy as her would never actually hook up with that waste of human skin!). She was testing the MC because... Get ready... She already knew Liz was the MC's mother and it was she who told Liz and brought her out of Chinatown to set up that Kiosk, corner and manipulate the Tinymon card market, and that would bring the MC to her so she could start her plans to destroy all four gangs and get her revenge on Jack. That's right! It was Amy who arranged for Jack to marry Maria, who hooked Laura up with Liz, and who is the mastermind behind Liz's plans. That's why she can't stand any of them. If you just clear your head with about a fifth of Scotch, it all falls into place. :biggrin:

Finally! A serious question with an answer that is not so obvious. :D

Cooperating with Ronald's rape of Mrs. Tayler breaks this whole thing wide open when Ronald inducts the MC into a heretofore (just sound it out) unknown fifth gang! We all know that the school principal is selling warehousing and illicit transportation services to Warren't gang through Christian's father. She is actually using those services to manipulate them for a fifth secret gang: the Wharf Rats! A secret criminal merchant marine organization that is behind all of the gang troubles. It was they who sold Liz for Jack to the Chinatown slave market (future update), trained and provided Liz as the researcher behind Chang's new drugs and who is conveniently married to Jack, that supplies the rare ingredients to Chang for drug development they know will never work, who provide well trained double-agent dancers and whores to Nesrot, and who arranged to bring in the Russians to spark a four-way gang war. All sides will be desperate to buy any resources (weapons, drugs, manpower, etc.) from the suppliers who are all secretly run by the Wharf Rats.

However, this all covers an even more insidious situation that explains so many strange things about this city:
  • Why can you not enter most of the buildings?
  • Why is there so much traffic but so few people?
  • Why do most people answer you with the exact same sentence or just not seem to be able to talk to you at all, especially the children?
  • Why do none of the gangs use the sewers, like they are all afraid of them?
  • Why are there so few Chinese people in Chinatown?
  • Why is there only one homeless Beggar who knows everything that goes on in this city and can sell you the strangest and rarest of items, be they products, plants, or people?
All of this is answered with one simple answer: The Mole People!

That's right! The Beggar is actually the King of the Mole People. They have control over and use the sewers to infiltrate the city to implement their terrifying plans of invasion -- and it's already begun! Chinatown is not an actual Chinese-inhabited town, but a clever front for the operations of The Mole People using imported Yakuza pretending to be Chinese (The horror!). It is The Mole People who run the Chinatown slave market (coming soon) to gather city women to rape and produce Hybrid Mole People who can live and see in the bright city sunlight. And it is all being run by the Mole King himself -- The Beggar!

This answers all:
  • Most of the buildings are kept closed and dark to house Mole People who are keeping watch over and managing the unsuspecting human population while they harvest women to create Hybrid Mole People.
  • Most of the traffic are darkened cars transporting Mole People, and snacks. Invasion is hungry work you know.
  • Most people can not answer you like a proper human because they are Hybrid Mole People, especially the children!
  • The Mole People came up through the sewers at the order of the Mole King to stage their preparations for their invasion. You've already seen incontrovertible (Again, just sound it out) proof of this when the MC went into the sewers looking for Marge's cat. Cats are the natural enemy of Mole People who are terrified of them. Did you see any Mole People when that cat was in the sewers? Of course not. Q.E.D.!!!
  • Chinatown, being a Yakuza-pretending-to-be-Chinese front for the invasion and the slave market (working on it), allows The Mole People to infiltrate Hybrid Mole People into the city in preparation for the main invasion.
  • The one who controls it all is the Mole King as the only homeless Beggar in the entire city. The homeless population had to be the first to go as they have always served as the brave First Responders to a Mole People invasion. With his special abilities of the royal blood line allowing him to move and see in the accursed bright sunlight, he commands his secret army in preparation for invasion.
It turns out that the drug Liz researched, stolen by Dr. Robsen and taken over by Maria, was originally a secret project to create a sun-block for Mole People that also gave humans a nice compliant buzz but failed. However, the experience this gave the Mole King with humans, corporations, and gangs directed him to the idea to manipulate them all in a bid to create a Hybrid Mole People race to take over this city and then the entire surface world. Now, with more than half the city residents Hybrid Mole People, and the gangs on the verge of the chaos of an all-out gang war, The Mole People are ready to strike.

That is why it was so important to support Ronald with his rape of Mrs. Taylor. This gets the MC into the Wharf Rats and gives him control over their assets: Dr. Robson, Nina and the Russians, all the city merchant services, and the awe-inspiring power that is the School Cultural Fair! Amy will come after the MC for what was done to Mrs. Taylor but, after a fierce battle with weaponized angst, will reconcile when she learns that the MC and the Wharf Rats are a much better way for her and Liz to enact their revenge. She brings Liz to the MC and that gives him Nesrot and the Hornets since Jazmine is another lover of Liz, and Nesrot is actually a drug-created love slave to them both who only acts as the leader. At the height of the gang war chaos, the Mole People strike during the School Cultural Fair and the MC, who now can use the resources of all the gangs, must stand with his mother Liz, Marge's cat, and all of his lovers to stop their invasion and Hybridized deviance.

That is when the MC finds out the awful truth (Spoiler Alert!). Not only did he not know the actual identify of his mother until he found Liz, Jack is also not his real father. During the screamingly Patreon-expensive final battle, the MC learns that the Beggar Mole King himself is his real father and that, not only is he actually a Hybrid Mole People Person, he also shares the same royal blood line as the Mole King: and… his powers. The MC uses the absolute power of High School Peer Pressure to take control of all of the Hybrid Mole Children and, armed with his now well developed skill in weaponized angst (all thanks to Amy), turns the tables on the Mole King, deposes him, and assumes absolute control of the city, all of the gangs, and the entire Mole People Kingdom. x'D

And, he gets a few girls. I can’t wait for v1.6! :eek:penedeyewink:

This is what you get when you ask me questions like this after my Hot Chocolate and Kahlua. I just couldn’t stop typing! :closedeyesmile:

Edit: I dares ya, I say! I dares some MNL Patreon to post this on the MNL Patreon site. :evilsmile:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

. This solves all the speed problems.

Reactions: grapedog
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes