- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Finished this version.
Good update, Aunt and Cousin story was nice. Not my favorite update of all time but was cool.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
1.3 update... old bugs still unfixed, more bugs, POINTLESS GRINDING AND POINTLESS SIDEQUESTS ADDED, spelling mistakes, awful text, less and less fun.

The same old story.

honestly, I've had enough of this damn game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys if someone have a walkthrough update for the new version please post it^^'

Another thing... can someone tell me if Tyna is fuckable? I do er quest, but i just do not understand if there is some way to fuck. If i am not wrong there is some event like fighet, but i just do not understand if in this fighet i fuck Tyna.
So can someone tell me if there is some way or if i need to wait another update? Anticipate Thankses.

Krenanrian

Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys if someone have a walkthrough update for the new version please post it^^'

Another thing... can someone tell me if Tyna is fuckable? I do er quest, but i just do not understand if there is some way to fuck. If i am not wrong there is some event like fighet, but i just do not understand if in this fighet i fuck Tyna.
So can someone tell me if there is some way or if i need to wait another update? Anticipate Thankses.
I think Tyna's quest is tied with her cousin's job, but there isn't much more about it. Probably only next update

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
hello I have a problem with the cousin I do not know where it is and even when I spy you at night but now I do not know where it is because at the aunt's house I do not get help please

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey all.. You only need to say that the link is down once. If someone already reported the link as down, there is no need to add "Link is down". And if at all possible, please tell us what the error message said, if there is any.
I don't have this build. My guess is that if this is from the Developer, he may have taken it down for bug-fixing. If this is not his mega link, then it's possible it was taken down in responses to a DMCA claim.
It's a large file so others who may be or are intereste in re-uploading will need some time.. and we're talking hours. Please be patient.

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
Can anyone post a complete save from last version? Mine's gone. (Will it even work on the new version?

FailSauce

Jul 14, 2017
Hey all.. You only need to say that the link is down once. If someone already reported the link as down, there is no need to add "Link is down". And if at all possible, please tell us what the error message said, if there is any.
I don't have this build. My guess is that if this is from the Developer, he may have taken it down for bug-fixing. If this is not his mega link, then it's possible it was taken down in responses to a DMCA claim.
It's a large file so others who may be or are intereste in re-uploading will need some time.. and we're talking hours. Please be patient.
Here is the error message that MEGA gives me when I tried to download it. Since no one else posted what they had been receiving in response to your post I decided to, sorry if it is no longer relevant or you have already checked yourself.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes