Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
hey man i stuck in the jet quest line , i finished the sexual class and in the evening i cant visit the book store , it said"' the book store are closed please comeback tommorow" , i cant keep playing the jet quest line without see the men harm jet in the bookstore, BTW im finished the level 5 class in endurance and ability
Make sure you progressed far enough into the Sarah storyline by giving a certain amount of cards to her. Otherwise the new scene with Jet doesn't trigger.

Reactions: Krull

loctran

Jul 10, 2017
Make sure you progressed far enough into the Sarah storyline by giving a certain amount of cards to her. Otherwise the new scene with Jet doesn't trigger.
yeah i already gave 3 card to sarah and i have a scene that sara and her friend gave me an ass job then i read in the walkthrough that i need to finished the jet questline first to get a next card . i already learnt 5 level and it go nothing

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For that scene if you choose Sarah there is a scene you normally get if you choose her for the Xorlax card that plays normally. You don't get to sleep with her this point though. It isn't until after you get the date right and go to the hotel that you can sleep with her normally.

I really think the dildo XL thing is to unlock the anal option which I am betting many have wanted ffior a while.

As for Carol you might need to use saveedit seeing as 1.0 is bugged I believe to the point where love with Carol is raised instead of relationship with her. As for it being at 10 the reason is simple. I did her quest first and then did sarah's quest and because of that and the bug that is in the game instead of adding 10 to the 15 (kind of like how with daisy if you max hers out then do beth's it raises) it changes the variable to 10.
Wait you are telling me that to increase Carol's relationship points it's safe for me to use saveedit and change her relationship points to be able to unlock the scenes on dates ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
yeah i already gave 3 card to sarah and i have a scene that sara and her friend gave me an ass job then i read in the walkthrough that i need to finished the jet questline first to get a next card . i already learnt 5 level and it go nothing
Then you might need to advance Ms. Taylor her storyline further.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You need to go to the to the bookstore at night at the hour of 19:00 once you did all this to trigger once you have finished the Nesrot school quest.

I say 19:00 specifically because once you have triggered said scene you need to go to the pub in old quarter to speak with Jackaline and then go back to the bookstore before 22:00 otherwise you will get teleported back to your home and Jet will be dead forever cutting off several questlines.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wait you are telling me that to increase Carol's relationship points it's safe for me to use saveedit and change her relationship points to be able to unlock the scenes on dates ?
If I remember correctly when 1.0 came out there was a bug that made what should go to relationship with carol go to love and in order to get certain scenes you needed the relationship to rise. So unless you have .9 where said bug isn't lurking then you will need to use saveedit to change it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just a friendly reminder that if the update doesn't come when expected remember the creator doesn't have the same time as the rest of us seeing as I am willing to bet many of us are in different parts of the world.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i have a question about the walkthrough. When it says that a quest is starting(as in Maria event 3) should i then go to the maria section of the walkthrough or just proceed from where i am and go along.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How to deal with new Jet quest, the one where u need to do some combination from colored buttons ? Also, what can u do if i missed Amy's key? How do i get it with saveedit, there's no items i haven't met in the game. Help nub plez
For the first one if you got the newest version the combo is on the wall otherwise If I remember correctly it is Yellow/green/blue/red.

As of Amy's key I have to ask did you do Amy's quest yet? If not you have to start that before you can get the key. Otherwise there is a very specific combination you have to do in order to get it to work. Cause even if you add the key to your inventory with her it won't work otherwise.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
If I remember correctly when 1.0 came out there was a bug that made what should go to relationship with carol go to love and in order to get certain scenes you needed the relationship to rise. So unless you have .9 where said bug isn't lurking then you will need to use saveedit to change it.
That's what i asked if it was safe to use saveedit to increase her relationship as for Sara's anal i'm waiting for someone to explain how to unlock anal

ctrl

Sep 20, 2017
does anyone else have problems with over heating when playing this game how do I fix this shit

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Aaaaaaand BoN just posted the newest version. Now we wait for a mega link to be posted here.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
better wait a week for lots of bug fixes, cg rip, mod, and complete save
Oh, there's no doubt that this one will have bugs. New versions usually do. The best version will probably be whenever a uncompressed version of a bugfix update gets released. That's not going to stop anyone from downloading and playing the fresh version when it gets posted here. After all, there's 3 girls getting new content in this release. Doubt that they'll be able to get room visits, but everyone wants to see the new content and get as far as the bugs will allow them to.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes