Nov 11, 2017
I need help big time. Book of face says I need to go aunt helens house in Bird town but when i enter to Bird town Tyna scene automaticly triggers and all the quest skips itself how do I fix that bug?

J0r3ung4rd

Jul 24, 2021
jaquelıne stands in front of the door and says do not waste more time go help your friends what do ı do ı couldnt find it in walkthrough and forget the quest

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
jaquelıne stands in front of the door and says do not waste more time go help your friends what do ı do ı couldnt find it in walkthrough and forget the quest
If you play the original game not the revamp one, go to the library.

beertech

Jun 17, 2022
i'm trying to do the school quest when you need to talk to sandra, but she is just naging about sex insted when i click on her, is there a fix for this?

Reactions: dadag

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
please tell me the the characters model is still the same as this version, holy fuck this is is much much better, i hope i just didnt see the screenshots of them in the revamped version, this one has bigger milkersss!!!! why?!?!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
ok i saw one in the revamped whos prolly the mother, wearing pink suit, which she has bigger milkers, but how about the others? where they nerfed? i just stumbled upon this game, should i play this first?

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
ok i saw one in the revamped whos prolly the mother, wearing pink suit, which she has bigger milkers, but how about the others? where they nerfed? i just stumbled upon this game, should i play this first?
This one was abandoned, the revamp is 'newer'

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
da

dang it
Like one of MC's stepsister who in this version is pretty much in love with him the second he sees him, in the new version is much more annoying, while the stepsister who is mean to MC in this version, in the new version straight-up tries to get MC kicked out of the house since day 1. MC's actual sister(the one who likes the pokemon-cards?), in this version is naive but kind, in the new version she is a spoiled brat, stupid too who demands that MC gets those pokemon-cards(instead of asking and promising rewards like in the old-version)!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Meloned

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
What is even the point of revamped?!?! Fuck wish they'd just continue this and make it like an alternate time line, that way they can milk both the game, id love to play this if they continue this version. I feel so shit for the game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
What is even the point of revamped?!?!
There was a pool, the dev asked: there are a lot of bugs in this version, it will take time to fixing them all which means that for a while there will not be much content until i'm done, so i ask "You want me to fix bugs, or to make a new version completely bugless?"
People voted for the new version
The New Version be like: More bugs per content, every scene has at least 3 bugs that may or may not trigger, at least one of those 3 bugs-per-scene is a gamebreaking bug. Also now the plot sucks, MC is a moron, most of the characters are so deeply changed that they only look like the old-version of themselves, MC is so pathetic that he is the perfect NTR-story's MC but still gets away with his dumb decisions because plot-armor/the dev decides to save him.

• Sad
Reactions: Meloned and Cramone

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
There was a pool, the dev asked: there are a lot of bugs in this version, it will take time to fixing them all which means that for a while there will not be much content until i'm done, so i ask "You want me to fix bugs, or to make a new version completely bugless?"
People voted for the new version
The New Version be like: More bugs per content, every scene has at least 3 bugs that may or may not trigger, at least one of those 3 bugs-per-scene is a gamebreaking bug. Also now the plot sucks, MC is a moron, most of the characters are so deeply changed that they only look like the old-version of themselves, MC is so pathetic that he is the perfect NTR-story's MC but still gets away with his dumb decisions because plot-armor/the dev decides to save him.
too bad, seems waiting for the fix was the better choice, now its a mess. Hope dev reads the suggestions and all, everyone would love to support the dev.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
too bad, seems waiting for the fix was the better choice, now its a mess. Hope dev reads the suggestions and all, everyone would love to support the dev.
Beggar-of-the-net already proved to not listen to advices, he is making money among those that never learned about good games, those who have absolutely no standards or are delusional that the dev will improve...but it's like 8-9 YEARS since the first release of the old version...and everything is still crappy as hell.

• Sad
Reactions: Meloned
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes