Mar 27, 2019
This version is more complex than the revamp one and the story is completely changed in the revamp version.
you are mistaking the game is the same just darker as far as the story goes,the maps are a little bigger and better looking in the revamp.and more characters .that is about it the differences. If you like using mods or cheats revamp works very well it even comes with bug fixes.

Mar 27, 2019
No he abandon this before the action.
even the revamp does not have but a few scenes with lucy I think the next update is going to finish up lucy content and something else I don't know but hoping for revenge against the dad or at least that police chick that gave you that damn choice to pick a mafia. I really want to fuck her up badly.

Mar 27, 2019
Since the dev has abandoned this game does anybody know how to do a unofficial continuation mod? I would but I don't know enough about programing games to do so. the last time I tried to do a game or mod I ended up burnt out and with too many bugs to fix , I had to kill my game and haven't tried since.

Reactions: Evilashv02

Akai

Apr 3, 2017

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Since the dev has abandoned this game does anybody know how to do a unofficial continuation mod? I would but I don't know enough about programing games to do so. the last time I tried to do a game or mod I ended up burnt out and with too many bugs to fix , I had to kill my game and haven't tried since.

There is a game search on the forum.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Why is it when someone makes a patch they never include every single scene that was played, can someone share a save for the scene with Mrs Taylor and Ronald please

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Why is it when someone makes a patch they never include every single scene that was played, can someone share a save for the scene with Mrs Taylor and Ronald please
why are you keep playing the abandoned game? stop complaining and play the revamped game!

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Even if someone like u, wanted to continue this version development, as the dev is actively working on the revamp version, u should first ask his permission to do it. Cause the art is the same in both versions idt it will be easy to convince him...

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I just finished the game...Since i quit two years ago, Beggar released just the Laura, Sarah and Lucy content...Now i know what people meant about Laura being a completely different person out of the blue...Gotta agree the earlier Laura was a better character...
The Lucy update is really long. We finally nailed all the family girls...Thought with the five babes under one roof it does feel cramped. Also i don't like the MC being an obsessive asshole...So i kinda understand Laura's attitude.
I feel sorry for the coach not scoring with Lucy :cry:
For me the biggest downsize are the unfinished side plots. Marta, Tyna, Sascha, youTV, Lizzy, Clarisse, Chloe, Isabel...Someone is being lazy...
Remember the transexual cheerleader? What about Lady X? I wanna see some action with more trans characters!
In the end all i see are missed opportunities. I kept pressing space during the Lucy sex dialogs. I am more interested with the daily activities of the MC and his friends. How will they manage the gang wars. After so many years i don't give a damn about sex with Sarah or Lucy. Long overdue...
Now i am going back to the original version. I want to feel even worse. At the same time i want to reminiscence about the nostalgia of my first playthrough. Is the original trully the better version. Also i want to see again the TS cheerleader scene. The threesome one ;)

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I'm running into an issue. After giving Sharon the money and starting the BJ animation. the first frame from its start will persist on screen after it finishes. I can literally move, and open menus ... etc. However, the picture is still on top of everything. I tried starting the next phase of the relationship with her, and it still didn't fix it.

Any suggestions?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
the Hornet garage second event is definitely bugged. I had the value on 19 and worked till 21. Nothing...
Is it really 20?
I have the 741 Repartidor Fase on 1,2,3. 4 is unchecked.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the Hornet garage second event is definitely bugged. I had the value on 19 and worked till 21. Nothing...
Is it really 20?
i mean, you're playing an abandoned version of a spanish game(personal experience here and not racism: but games with spanish developers are usually buggy and with an english so messy that may well as be machine-translated and you wouldn't notice the difference XD) what did you expect? Bugfixing?XD

Reactions: Adabelitoo

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I found the solution to the maggie bug. When she keeps appearing at the kitchen table instead on the couch, after her quest.

Anybody knows what value i have to edit in my save file, in order to see all three scenes at he mall? During Laura's interview.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes