adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
Ok, I have a problem with saving on Mac. When I go to save menu, select a slot, and press Z or click on save nothing happens.
Also when I access options and want to quit them game crashes.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I understood you perfectly and most of what I said, was new content, so no reason for your attitude, got it?
Second of all even with new content, older content can be affected and suddenly not work anymore properly. Therefore testing everything is important. That is part of beta testing. If you look at what patrons give BoN information about every content update, they name mention bugs that are in older content that appeared suddenly now. Just saying man.
Attitude? someone seems to be salty today

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
did the negative world and when I made a previous comment I have to say I am 100% shocked that I actually got the guess right with saying it was lady X that got the drop on him. though at the same time I am guessing she was pretty sore because you beat her in the ring and gave her the first loss ever.

As for the hospital beating scene, Jack finally shows his true colors and on another note it had me wondering with a bit of diologue is Mike really the spawn of Jack?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I was having the same problem. It was my save.
I can't count how many saves that other people uploaded i used for this game. I'm playing this version on save i downloaded from latest save request thread. Dunno if it will even be fixed or should i try with some other save.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes