Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
The Jack Storyline said, I think, 15 years ago but I think BoN meant it to say 25 years ago prob.

EDIT: Forget it, it said 15 years old. So Jack's age instead of the time it was ago. All cool

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
About the update:

- Finished Maria content. (Nothing really great)
- Jack Story (This was a good idea. Too bad this took 70% of the update)
- Lucy (She tells about Jack and this is all. No sex or any shit.)
- Mafia Quests (Nothing, absolutely nothing was added)
Oh, she was outside of the house at 00:00. I was wondering where she was all this time. Scenes, that don't trigger haven't been added yet. There's basically no files for them. Nobody can't start gangs storylines, it's either bugged or BON didn't add any of them.
Well after all this is a BETA version of the new update and there will not be some scenes that will miss, guess we'll have to wait until the final release of the update, hopefully BoN will add the other ones later

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
And the Father of the year award goes to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMFAO you would think after Mike kicks Lady X's ass in the pussy fights that he would be able to beat the crap out of his dad but it looks like Mike quickly forgot how to fight if he loses to his Dad who I seriously doubt could beat Lady X.

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
LMFAO you would think after Mike kicks Lady X's ass in the pussy fights that he would be able to beat the crap out of his dad but it looks like Mike quickly forgot how to fight if he loses to his Dad who I seriously doubt could beat Lady X.
well to be fair lady x if that was who attack him got drop on him and beat the shit out of him so of course his "Dad" would take advantage to beat him some more my only question Maggie is she in on it she has to be since she been faking being the mc aunt all these years and mindy is it jacks daughter and nestro that man is a bro amongst bro's saving the mc mom at risk of his family that would break any man

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Well people are talking about bugs and all but this upda Was smooth as silk for me not even one bugged scene except maria afternoon shower scene which does not trigger rather than that jacks story maria’s questline and Sarah’s dating works perfectly fine btw jack’s mother is one damn hot milf and plot twist she was pregnant when jack left home:eek:

hahacool

Aug 28, 2017
Well people are talking about bugs and all but this upda Was smooth as silk for me not even one bugged scene except maria afternoon shower scene which does not trigger rather than that jacks story maria’s questline and Sarah’s dating works perfectly fine btw jack’s mother is one damn hot milf and plot twist she was pregnant when jack left his home:eek:
Jack's story really creepy and sad. Dark side of game fully revealed:eek:

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Well one thing is for certain if Jack gets pissed off for Mike getting balls deep in Sarah then he is the biggest hypocrite in the world seeing as he is technically fucking his own sister since she isn't lucy's sister.
Nah, I don't believe Mshe is Jack'S sister either. That's not how the story portrayed it. She was just some girl Warren and Jack met and stayed with them. But it means potentially she is more loyal to Jack than to the main character and therefore a liability so there needs to be some content in the future with her where you need to confront her and ask her where her loyalties lie. Potentially she is not really deeply bound to Jack as she seemed not to really be his partner (Jack doesn't seem to be someone who can have that kind of feelings anyway) but she stayed with Jack and Warren especially even after Jack went to prison. That is dangerous for the MC.

well to be fair lady x if that was who attack him got drop on him and beat the shit out of him so of course his "Dad" would take advantage to beat him some more my only question Maggie is she in on it she has to be since she been faking being the mc aunt all these years and mindy is it jacks daughter and nestro that man is a bro amongst bro's saving the mc mom at risk of his family that would break any man
I doubt she is 100% in on everything Jack did although she is a Journalist and was portrayed somewhat to be a decent sleuth and she wanted to find out if Maria was faithful to Jack or not, so if she was 100% in on it then that wouldn't make sense because it wouldn't have mattered to Jack. I have the feeling that after Jack met Lucy, Maggie was more or less dropped like a hot potato and became a sort "family friend" or so but that is just my guess and yes Mindy might be MC's half sister than cousin so still a lot of questions...

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Well people are talking about bugs and all but this upda Was smooth as silk for me not even one bugged scene except maria afternoon shower scene which does not trigger rather than that jacks story maria’s questline and Sarah’s dating works perfectly fine btw jack’s mother is one damn hot milf and plot twist she was pregnant when jack left home:eek:
Really? I had Sarah clones with the Jack distraction story, I had Sasha forgetting who I was and not letting me in her apartment in the afternoon, the shower scene not working for me either and other Amy and Maria(could be Laura's sprite but not sure) at the breakfast table non reacting while Maria again is in the living room doing her workout. And who that creepy glasses lady is in the upper floor with the very masculine laugh, I dunno either. So all in all a typical first beta upload of this update for BoN in my book.

Also I don't know what exactly regarding Mafia quests have been added. Jaqueline gives me nothing.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Always the same. If you choose Nesrot, Triads or Chang.
If you choose Warren, the ambush story does not happen.
It did happen for me, Jack said something about them having cameras. I presume they figured out you banged Warrens niece then.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes