Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How to fight with Christian in quest daisy i try to talk with christian but no choice for fight
There is no way to fight Christian in Daisy's mission, unfortunately MC is beated by him, the only part when you beat Christian is on Pussy Fight Tournament(that's my favorite part of this game), whatever which gang you choose.

Reactions: ืAdamJensen

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
um, from me you won't ever get an official apk, cuz i'm neither the game developer nor related to the game development in any form.
and before starting to make an unofficial port, i'd rather wait some days for the fixed version n. i don't wanna make the same work three times as the last time.
Can people please read this. He clearly stated it already so stop asking about the APK.

D

Deleted member 482284

Thanks a lot man
Ms. Lizz (Art Teacher) house #1. Mrs. Jordan (Chemistry Teacher) house #3. Both in Golden Town. IIRC all of the MILF's in High Neighborhood are non-repeatable 1 time only. MC has no sex scene with Principal.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure that she will be an option, but without full house for now(i want to fuck Nina too because i choose Nina's gang), i think that will be more focused on Svetlana and Mila.

I hope that we have the complete quest/full house for Maria and hope for Mike's(MC) mom.
Same sentiments with you, but I really don't know about the Mom because of the fucking patreon rules , let's hope so, honestly I'm looking forward for Nina and Dr Lucy's full quest ever since they are introduced in the game especially now that I got Shasha my favorite girl in the game

Reactions: Birulei

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The feeding self by feeding the pervert fetishes, I don't know, man ... The game still has the reasonable potential of netorare to implement (girlfriend), so ...
Seems like you have some kind of NTR phobia to me but I don't think that will happen well, do you think there is a male existing in this game that can compete to Mike's monster ? his cock is like a BBC, girls can never go back

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Ms. Lizz (Art Teacher) house #1. Mrs. Jordan (Chemistry Teacher) house #3. Both in Golden Town. IIRC all of the MILF's in High Neighborhood are non-repeatable 1 time only. MC has no sex scene with Principal.
MC has one (non-repeatable) sex scene with Principal, during Beth's quest

Reactions: Gudfella

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
i already finish alison quest in v 1.9 the last time in yacht ... and when i star game in version 2.0 the quest is back to the start ... did any one have same problem ???

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Can't progress sarah, brenda, or maria.
Last thing I did with Sarah was get a "2 booty rub down". What is this Step "Anigie, in bed of daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax"? WHO THE FUCK is Anigie

Brenda wants some root, but can't find it. Is it the Hobo next to Rachel or was that changed?

Can't Trigger Maria beach what are the prerequisites?

drew

May 19, 2017
sorry to do this question here but i dont know where can i ask this questions, is a easy one, how can i search fora completed game and the tags i want to have in that game??

searching tags only u get unfinished games too, i want to search a tag and find only completed games for that game do you understand guys?? thanks a lot in advance

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I can't progress with sara, when I go to charles to meet with liz she is outside the room and charles is sleeping so I cant use wine and I cant trigger the deck thing, so no cards no sarah progression.
Any help?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes