Nov 15, 2018
The library is a collection of savegames, cant run by itself, you have to load each save using the game (each savegame has a label after their file format type to know which scene is wich ie: file5.rpgsave_Rachel_03_dance after 2nd tynimon card_45 )

You will have to copy those savegames to your save folder> "Mynewlifev1.9/www/save", then load them in game
And also keep in mind that RPGmaker has 20 slots of savegames to load, the game makes an index of the savegames you have and will only recognise the savegames it has registered (make dummy saves on the 20 slots in order to overwrite those files with the savegames of the library so you can use the 20 slots)

The easiest way to use the savegame library is reviewing a character scenes (copy every save file from the character folder you want to use into your save folder, open the game and load each save (check what is written after the file format to know which scene is which, in the folder of each character there is an index of savegames so you dont need to make the 20 dummy saves before))

If you want to see a certain scene o want to load the progression at the end of a chapter copy the save you are interested in (i.e.: file15.rpgsave_NESROT_v1.9 complete_427 ) and paste it into the save folder of your game, then erase everything that comes after rpgsave --> file15.rpgsave and rename it to overwrite a savegame slot you already have in game)

Read the README.txt file for more info!

I'm sure I did Lauras quest after dad return and had no problem, are you sure you are using v1.9 fixed3 + extras? upload your file to check just in case!

----------------------

Hi I have uploaded my file. Please check.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
It's already been shared multiple times in the last 3 pages of this thread.

In fact, your question was answered 5 post before you even asked it.
Individuals like him are lazy, they're incapable to use search, they expect people to give them answer to their "unique" question :)

Reactions: gotmy223

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
how to steal the cards from shasha? The walkthrough just sas to go to her home but all that results in is the mc saying its too late or shasha mot opening the door
You have to go by night, but you have to enter from the left side of the building not from the door, a blinking circle or blinking stars should mark the place
----------------------

Hi I have uploaded my file. Please check.
There is a problem with your file, variables just dont match with the progress of the game.
Variable 1221 "Laura historia" is set at 10, and it should have that value only after you have given laura the 3 magazines. Have you used already any magazine or modified variables by an editor? there is also a bug after 3rd magazine in wich sometimes an event where you are caugth while peeking Laura playing games in her room does not trigger, in that case you should load a former game to replay that part for that scene to be triggered

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
It would be based on jet and chole as far from what i have seen in post made by bon
Jet and Markcus' mom.

Most of BoN's Patreons didn't like the idea of a tranny getting a complete storyline; let alone dedicating an entire update to it. So the Chloe stuff is going to be extra content.

Deatheye19

May 13, 2018
Problem when opening the game from the compressed download about /img/system/iconset.png

If you can help me, I would be grateful

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Problem when opening the game from the compressed download about /img/system/iconset.png

If you can help me, I would be grateful
Did you use Firebane's mod on compressed version?
If yes, the you must download the compressed version again and do not use the mod, because the mod is only for the original version of the game.

Deatheye19

May 13, 2018
Did you use Firebane's mod on compressed version?
If yes, the you must download the compressed version again and do not use the mod, because the mod is only for the original version of the game.
Oh, I see. Thank you very much for helping me

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey, am I the only one wishing we could bang rachel's mom? I just saw the scene with the beggar, and I wish I could take his place :p

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes