wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hi
I am asking for help with a rather unusual thing, because recently I have been shown information:

Your profile can not be used because it comes from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may not be available. Enter another directory with a profile or use the newer version of NW.js.

I do not know if this is something important or not, but if someone knows how to fix it, I am asking for help (I am asking for the simplest explanation)
Thank you in advance

Reactions: MILOSKONZA

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
its been a while since i have last played does we have impregnation or its just the lady mafia?
Lets see

1) Annie from the Jet mission you can knock up but it isn't 100%
2) Amy from the storyline you can knock up
3) Tom's mother you can knock up with your kid (100% here)
4) The Asain girl you save should you choose Chang's mafia but it isn't 100%

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi
I am asking for help with a rather unusual thing, because recently I have been shown information:

Your profile can not be used because it comes from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may not be available. Enter another directory with a profile or use the newer version of NW.js.

I do not know if this is something important or not, but if someone knows how to fix it, I am asking for help (I am asking for the simplest explanation)
Thank you in advance
Did you run any game with RPGM lately ?? i seem to have had this bug shown too but only after i played with newest Roundscape now all other game from RPGM is causing this bug.

Before that i never had this bug before.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
wtf this uppdate is bullshit and makes no sense, you can't beat up the asshole of a dad or even defend yourself even when you are max trained, so training is pointless?. You even fought stronger people in tournaments, i mean come one ffs.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Did you run any game with RPGM lately ?? i seem to have had this bug shown too but only after i played with newest Roundscape now all other game from RPGM is causing this bug.

Before that i never had this bug before.
I haven't played for some time, but I've also played Roundscape, so maybe this causes an error

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey just asking here (I'm playing 2.0 bug fix and extras) is the scene with Sandra and Christian at school still in the game ? If so how do I get it ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes