77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
so, after playing this game for a bit, I have a few suggestions.

1. Autosave Feature.

This game is a circus of bugs, and I've lost hours of progress to game breaking bug after another. As the game is so prone to loading an image, and then never unloading it, or blanking out the screen and getting stuck, etc, I feel like this would be a pretty big quality of life addition.

2. Translation improvement

I get that the game is not originally in english, and that the translator probably doesn't speak great english either- and for the volume of work they've done well enough, but honestly the translation is not even close to readable most of the time. It would be awesome if we could get some better translation efforts together.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but can someone show me what Beth's recess scene looks like? I tried doing what DuDraig said and editing switch 423 but that didn't work.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
so, after playing this game for a bit, I have a few suggestions.

1. Autosave Feature.

This game is a circus of bugs, and I've lost hours of progress to game breaking bug after another. As the game is so prone to loading an image, and then never unloading it, or blanking out the screen and getting stuck, etc, I feel like this would be a pretty big quality of life addition.

2. Translation improvement

I get that the game is not originally in english, and that the translator probably doesn't speak great english either- and for the volume of work they've done well enough, but honestly the translation is not even close to readable most of the time. It would be awesome if we could get some better translation efforts together.
Bugs swarming have been told to Beggar long time ago but there's still some present. Go and tell it again to BoN in his Patreon page. But is it even possible to have autosave in RPGMaker games? @Firebane, is it possible?

English sucks quite often but there's only a few situations when it actually cause any problems. But that's why we have DeepL. What if you try do translation yourself. Contact Firebane with @ and offer to make translation better. Firebane have been doing bugkilling for some time already. Maybe it is possible to do better translation too. BoN seems to love Dulabear so much that isn't willing to fire him/her...

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but can someone show me what Beth's recess scene looks like? I tried doing what DuDraig said and editing switch 423 but that didn't work.
Do you mean scene before or after winning "Biggest Cock in School" -prize from Beth?

And as a general rule you get the scenes more probably without Saves' editing when you play to get them. It's so-oo easy to fuck up the game with unnecessary editing. And so far I haven't found any need to edit saves, all have been solved with playing the bugged part in v1.5 Firebane's Fixed.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Also, how do you know the names of the switches by the way? In the updated walkthrough, I noticed it says that the switch for bringing Rosalva to school is 315, and it is called "Rosalva en cole"? Where is this information? I know you can upload .json files to SaveEdit to get the names of items and variables, but what about switches?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
The sex scene after you max out your relationship.
Fucking Beth in Bathroom during recess, I guess. I'm still a couple of home visits of Beth short of Beth offering it during recess.

Also, how do you know the names of the switches by the way? In the updated walkthrough, I noticed it says that the switch for bringing Rosalva to school is 315, and it is called "Rosalva en cole"? Where is this information? I know you can upload .json files to SaveEdit to get the names of items and variables, but what about switches?
Rosalva joins the class after Ronald have been caught. No need to edit. Play it!
Unnecessary editing causes more problems than solves. Get v1.5. Firebane's Modded&Fixed and play the bugged parts in it if needed. .

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Fucking Beth in Bathroom during recess, I guess. I'm still a couple of visits of Beth short of Beth offering it during recess.

Rosalva joins the class after Ronald have been caught. No need to edit. Play it!
Unnecessary editing causes more problems than solves. Get v1.5. Firebane's Modded&Fixed and play the bugged parts in it if needed. .
Oh no, I've already played all of the bugged parts (save for Beth's sex scene during recess) in previous versions. As for Rosalva, apparently it's a known bug that in version 1.7 she DOESN'T appear after Ronald has been caught. That certainly seems to be the case with me. As a result, in order to make her appear, you need to manually set the switch. I know I'm not actually missing out on anything here, as I've already seen all of her content in previous versions, but I am playing the game from scratch this time and want to get back to the same level of progress I had previously.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
College life and Gates the Opening got them.
Hmm, at least in College Life it's tied to trying to succeed in something. How it is in Gates the Opening I don't know. And MNL have kind of "autosave" as it offers chance to save but it is offered only rarely. Well, maybe forcing to save / offering a chance to save more regularly then. And more saveslots.
As I understand autosave, it is automatic, done in background without need of any actions from player.

-Edith the Editor have visited this message several times-

Anuj

Jul 11, 2017
How much playing time/content? Any idea anyone?
there is a lot of content to be played but the map is big... like if you dont have walkthrough, and you read through all the text to finish the game, it will take like 100+ hours, and the game is made of only sidequests... so like you miss some entire side quest, you wont even know you missed, and you will be stuck... even with walkthrough, it took me like 30-40 hours for 1.6 as i went through every quest, and through each sex scenes... (some multiple times coz they are good). better read the walkthrough first so that you can layout the plan using which you want to proceed with the game, as all those characters that have quests have certain pre-req for the quest or you can only approach some quests at a certain time and so on and so forth...

beepboop123

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone else a bit disappointed with the Brenda arc?
Not a big fan of the 'transformation', much preferred her as the creepy chick than the dyed haired, make-up'ed to 11 thot

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@partanen Yes, it is possible to do autosaves in RPGM. I've seen a few devs do it, mainly Japanese ones, but it's not a very long lived or effective version. It pretty much just has event triggers set that do a save, generally sleeping at night or something similar, and has an assigned slot in the save list so you only get the one autosave.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh no, I've already played all of the bugged parts (save for Beth's sex scene during recess) in previous versions. As for Rosalva, apparently it's a known bug that in version 1.7 she DOESN'T appear after Ronald has been caught. That certainly seems to be the case with me. As a result, in order to make her appear, you need to manually set the switch. I know I'm not actually missing out on anything here, as I've already seen all of her content in previous versions, but I am playing the game from scratch this time and want to get back to the same level of progress I had previously.
This is one of the reasons why I keep my older versions of the game. You can make a dummy save in the older version, copy your current version into the older game, and then when you complete the task you wanted save then paste the save back into the current game. tedious at times yes but it does help get you pass these kinds of bugs.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
As I understand autosave, it is automatic, done in background without need of any actions from player.
In Gates the autosave triggers when MC go through a determinated location, for example when entering the classroom, autosaves on slot 1. Like this several autosaves can be added.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes