E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
I played this game a year ago and now so much useless changes has been done to game. All teacher models are changed and new one are just ugly with less pixels. Some scenes are changed but in replay gallery it still shows the old scene icon and if you try to play it, the game bugs out and even the dialogue are referring to old deleted scene. I could not enter hornet garage and its a common bug I guess but when I used the fix for it (replacing map014.json file) it changed all my saves and much of the story and quest is skipped/completed.
What has happened to this game. It used to be such a great game.

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
Let me guess it's still a buggy clusterfuck.
Scumbag deleted every delay post from his patreon so the previous post is "What do you want after My New Life?" from 2023.

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
so, with the new version, is it even completeable? or there is game breaking soft and hard lock bugs mid playthrough?

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
You cant progress Jason's quest cuz Jason dissapears when Jason arguing with his dad (I'm not even sure if I should find Jason or not)
Didn't encounter with any bugs in Brenda Questline
Carmen's questline is completely fucked up.Half of dialogues are spanish and you can't progress (Book of faces says go police office morning and its wrong,you have to be there afternoon and after a small dialogue with Carmen mission becomes buggy)
Didnt encounter with any bugs in Birthday content (You have to sleep in your room)
Cant date with Lucy because some events are wrong, the correct ones have an image bug
Didn't try Amaria yet
Got the same problem with Jason, i also have no idea how to progress the story

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes